Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Where to buy approx $10/mo WHMCS license?

Where to buy approx $10/mo WHMCS license?

AsimAsim Member
edited August 2012 in Help

I am currently looking for a <= $10/mo WHMCS license (monthly BRANDED leased)

Any help is appreciated

I blog at www.asim.pk
Tagged:

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

licensepal for 12.95 . Cheapest one u will find.

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG and NYC, US

• DanielMDanielM Disabled
    edited August 2012

perhaps you should just get a nulled verson and host it in iran or somewhere like that.

Thanked by 3eastonch Inglar Nick_A
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

@DanielM said: perhaps you should just get a nulled verson and host it in iran or somewhere like that.

You know that they are mostly backdoor-ed, right?

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG and NYC, US

@Alex_LiquidHost said: You know that they are mostly backdoor-ed, right?

Only a fool wouldnt check the code first.

• @DanielM -- Depends on your source :']

Junior Pen Tester

@eastonch said: Depends on your source :']

True. But as i said. Whoever downloads nulled/cracked software should always check the code.

• AsimAsim Member

@DanielM said: perhaps you should just get a nulled verson and host it in iran or somewhere like that.

:) Although I am living in a country where I can get $0.5 a CD with 5 dozen pirated softwares in it but I tend not to use it especially if I am dealing with customer data. So I want to keep this legit when it comes to this

Thanks for the tip though

I blog at www.asim.pk
    Thanked by 1Amfy

@Asim said: :) Although I am living in a country where I can get $0.5 a CD with 5 dozen pirated softwares in it but I tend not to use it especially if I am dealing with customer data. So I want to keep this legit when it comes to this

I would worry about hosting stuff in Your country (No offence to your great country) knowing how much the americans have been bombing you (Illegally)

• AsimAsim Member

@DanielM said: ...knowing how much the americans have been bombing you (Illegally)

true :( but thats why most of us are moving abroad with families and have our datas secured in non-PK locations ... besides the bombing has brought lot of financial loss and tougher markets to survive so the DCs here are charging a lot sometimes over $80/mbit of bandwidth (INSANE!!!)

I blog at www.asim.pk
  • TazTaz Disabled

@Asimov hgator reseller whmcs ;)

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

@Asim said: $80/mbit of bandwidth (INSANE!!!)

WOW!

• AsimAsim Member

@NinjaHawk said: @Asimov hgator reseller whmcs ;)

I think I need to have a reseller account in order to have that ... paying $25/mo is more expensive then buying a $13/mo license from licensepal.com :)

I blog at www.asim.pk
  • AsimAsim Member

There are VPS companies out there that offer cheap WHMCS licences, can anyone point me to some?

I blog at www.asim.pk
  • TazTaz Disabled

Wiredtree 8-10$/mo.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• TazTaz Disabled
    edited August 2012

Yay doube post.

• @Asim but you can resell HostGator's amazing sarcasm services.

Junior Pen Tester

• ooo! http://lovevps.com/ used to do a reseller package for like $20.month with cPanel and WHMCS... May be of assistnace.

Junior Pen Tester

• Licensecube $11.95

I trust Namesilo for my domains. Use DOLLARLESS for $1 discount.
  • AsimAsim Member

@eastonch LOL on HostGator

@Andri said: Licensecube $11.95

They have discontinued I guess. Cannot buy

I blog at www.asim.pk
  • AsimAsim Member

@liam said: try emailing.

Yes, already did. Thanks

I blog at www.asim.pk
  • ChicagoVPS can if you have a VPS with us.

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • I got licensepal to price match licensecube, cheapest I could find.

• AsimAsim Member

@kalam said: I got licensepal to price match licensecube, cheapest I could find.

Ditto, I contacted sales and they offered me the same

I blog at www.asim.pk
  • LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2012

@eastonch said: ooo! http://lovevps.com/ used to do a reseller package for like $20.month with cPanel and WHMCS... May be of assistnace.

I can't remember offering them that cheap with WHMCS. But we do still offer WHMCS for $10.00/mo.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member, Provider

@Asim said: There are VPS companies out there that offer cheap WHMCS licences, can anyone point me to some?

Raises hand, $12.50/mo

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM KVM VPS / Proxmox OpenVZ VPS- Low Cost Comodo SSL Certificates
  • TazTaz Disabled

@miTgiB 11.50 here :)

• @Asim said: I am currently looking for a <= $10/mo WHMCS license (monthly BRANDED leased)

how many do you need, just one?

ColoCrossing.com - Premier Datacenter and Cloud Solutions for Business

• raindog308raindog308 Super Moderator

KnownHost - $5/mo. But KH ain't no LEB. I wonder if their RocketVPS brand has discounted whmcs?

My Advice: : VPS Advice | My Blog: raindog308.com

For LET support, please click here.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Provider

Purchase a owned license. It it will cost you $16/m for first year, next year you can use this at free of cost or pay $49 upgrade fees(which will cost you only $4 month)

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada/ES) - Cheap Windows VPS Hosting from Dewlance & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta Readymade Knowledgebase
  • @raindog308 said: KnownHost - $5/mo. But KH ain't no LEB. I wonder if their RocketVPS brand has discounted whmcs?

They offer cPanel license on RocketVPS for $8.50 (I tried to sign up to check)

I design stuff. Here's my portfolio | Play Technica - UI/UX
  • upfreakupfreak Member
    edited August 2012

@raindog308 said: RocketVPS brand has discounted whmcs?

They dont offer whmcs currently under rocketvps. Cpanel yes 8.50, and if you have any of their FORLIFE offers it applies to cpanel as well. I checked their forum for any hints and this is what i found.

RE: WHMCS
    At this time we don't have plans to offer WHMCS. If they make managing licenses better it could be considered but not in it's current state.

• AsimAsim Member

Wow so many replies ... Thank you so much!!

As I stated earlier, I have already asked licensepal and they price matched to licensecube.com

@Asim said: @kalam said: I got licensepal to price match licensecube, cheapest I could find.

Ditto, I contacted sales and they offered me the same

Thank you once again!!

I blog at www.asim.pk
  • Yes, You must go For LicencePal. They Are Nice.