Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linux cpanel VPS with 2GB RAM, 50 GB STORAGE, 1TB Bandwith needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Linux cpanel VPS with 2GB RAM, 50 GB STORAGE, 1TB Bandwith needed

Hi
am moving away from my old hosting provider because all the sites i hosted in their panel got hacked, so i need a linux cpanel VPS with the following specifications below, please interested provider or referral should tell me the price quote.

Linux cpanel VPS with 2GB RAM, 50 GB STORAGE, 1TB Bandwith

MANAGED VPS

thanks

Comments

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited January 2015

Hacked your hosting account or your sites? If your sites got hacked thats not the fault of the hoster.

• jlayjlay Member
    edited January 2015

Not wanting to place blame, but are you sure you have the scope of the compromise correctly identified?

If your old host had cPanel (which I suspect they did, since you're explicitly asking for it from your new one), then if cPanel was the problem, you'll have the same experience with the new host.

Compromises usually happen through the sites on an account. The next most common cause is the computer(s) belonging to the account owner becoming compromised. It's far less likely to be the services on the server themselves, unless they're running something ancient.

I'm just afraid you're abandoning a perfectly fine host because you have vulnerable sites.

• We have a fully managed cPanel VPS on our site.

Click here to find out more

• chmod 755 the directory

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • Try Our Managed VPS Plans.

• Hello,

I believe we meet your requirements (Remote backups included, RAID10 SSD Storage) at $30.00/mo. PM me if interested :-)