Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS's or PROXIES with specifc IP's READ PLEASE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS's or PROXIES with specifc IP's READ PLEASE

MAD111MAD111 Member
edited January 2015 in Requests

Hi, i am looking for vps's/proxies that have ip not blacklisted from gifthulk.com site. I can pay up to 8$/vps or 2$ for proxy.
Contact me even if you want me to test vps directly. I'll use it for 15 min and if it is ok i'll buy it. If vps's are good i will need 10 - 20 depending on the quality and price.
My skype: exmexm13

SPEC MIN REQUESTED
1GB RAM
USA LOCATED
1 CORE
WINDOWS OS
20GB HD/SSD

Comments

• Check out our offers (link in signature). However, we do not give out trials.

• use maskmenow.com it works through that proxy

• @gihan
    Thanks. Cannot use that proxy since i need to signup so if someone else signup through that proxy i can be banned.
    @joodle
    Are you sure your vps are not blacklisted from gh?

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited January 2015

MAD111 said: @joodle Are you sure your vps are not blacklisted from gh?

Yes, i'm sure that they are not blacklisted. These are clean IP Addresses.

• If our IPs are banned, we'll offer a full refund. Can't imagine they would be, given that I believe all of our unused IPs are currently virgin.

• @joodle, @Steven_F problem is not the virginity of IP's while their ISP. Some are blacklisted some are not. Anyway i'll give a try to your vps if they are moneyback.
    Thanks.

• @MAD111 said:
    joodle, Steven_F problem is not the virginity of IP's while their ISP. Some are blacklisted some are not. Anyway i'll give a try to your vps if they are moneyback.
    Thanks.

Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

• @Steven_F said:
    If our IPs are banned, we'll offer a full refund. Can't imagine they would be, given that I believe all of our unused IPs are currently virgin.

With that logic, CC's IPs must be whores that have been used more than the doorknob to a classroom.

• @Pwner said:

We do not use ColoCrossing's IP space.

• @Steven_F said:

I never said you did, I was just making a comparison to yours. ;-)

• Any other suggestions? Thanks.