Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for NL VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for NL VPS

RurikoRuriko Member
edited August 2012 in Providers

Hi anyone know any cheap Netherlands vps providers?

I need:
20GB Space
1TB Bandwidth
1GB Ram
100mbps

$10/month

Comments

• I don't know if this works, but you can try it :

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1179440

Thanked by 1qwerty6666
  • Oh, almost forgot, there is latehosting.com
    I've used their service last year, and no downtime

• hmm can't really find any reviews on hostslim.eu unless hostslim.nl is the same owner?

• inceptionhosting.com

• http://www.liteserver.nl/

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/liteserver-e5-256mb-xen-vps-in-netherlands/

I'm with them more than year at this moment, very good stability etc.

• DotVPS were good when I was with them :) @Jack will sort you out

• DotVPS out of stock on NL VPS now...

• i've used KnownSRV.com in the past, very stable network although I dont know if they can provide you it that cheap! shoot them an email :)

www.NodeGurus.com - Professional Netherlands VPS & Dedicated Servers upto 10Gbps!

• Msg [email protected]

Or liteserver

Or corgitech (KVM 512mb @$7)

All equally good host.

vpsdash.com - Tips and tricks in life, information and technology news to get things done

• you may try inception hosting. good nl vps server..

• Inception is good imo

Check my blog for more cool *nix tips & tricks!

• FreekFreek Member
    edited August 2012

Inception has my vote too. Contact @AnthonySmith for a custom plan, he's nice and professional guy.

Linux noob willing to learn.

• @Ruriko
    hmm can't really find any reviews on hostslim.eu unless hostslim.nl is the same owner?

Yep,same

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

+1 for inceptionhosting
    Mine been very stable since I got it.

Get a LES NAT VPS! (or 10) in United States (3), Germany, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Australia (2), Singapore. | -> 500gb NAT Storage
  • SpiritSpirit Disabled
    edited August 2012

There's one thing however. Anthony doesn't seems happy with his "DC" SnelServer lately and he consider migration.

I have been in talks with another DC and will be putting plans in place to start migrating.

If snel cant even get an answer from their network provider after 2-3 weeks then what is the point in sticking with them, they have totally failed to communicate with clients I feel very let down now.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8261366&postcount=2

This isn't necessary bad decision as he may get us to real DC with more professional approach :P I like Inceptionhosting but don't consider Snelserver same great...

• flyfly Member

usually i would recommend inception but it looks like there's some hard times ahead there...

• @fly care to elaborate?

Inceptionhosting is one of the best providers here, in same category as edis and prometeus, and custom deal was no problem.

Lame, if not weird comment you shouldn't do :(

• SpiritSpirit Disabled
    edited August 2012

@bobby care to read more than only last comment? :) No one said that they are bad provider... I think that @flo try to say that migration between DCs is not always easiest task and if this happen we can expect some rough times. What is to elaborate here? :)

• Apart from Snel, I don't know any other cheap DC's in The Netherlands, so I think we won't see a migration any time soon to be honest.

Linux noob willing to learn.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider
    edited August 2012

haha, little context/update, snel have acknowledged their serious failings of late, the good news being that the new DC (in i3d I hear) is a massive improvement over the current one.

I give snel a hard time but in reality that is because they failed to meet SLA 1 month out of 6 which is maybe a little harsh, and anyone who expects zero problems is simply naive, errors happen it is part of life, my issue is always how they are dealt with and recently snel has dealt with them through silence.

Once the Migration is complete things should get much better.

so um +1 for Inception :D

@jack, I wont be moving the current clients out, but highly unlikely I will be standing up any further servers with them just yet, I don't want to be a test subject for snel2.

Might drop them an email.

edited August 2012

The network is stronger and has much more redundancy, I have seen the documentation for that.

Anyway, its my Birthday today,... give me stuff!

• While we are on the subject of .nl LEB providers, does someone know one that peers directly at ECIX in Düsseldorf?

• @AnthonySmith said: Anyway, its my Birthday today,... give me stuff!

Happy Bday to you.
    What do you want as gift?

edited August 2012

:) I am 32 now, the only gift possible now is socks :)

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Hehehe... How much does sock costs?

I'm 27 in December

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Hehehe... How much does sock costs?

• Give me a link, and I will send Paypal to you as a gift :p

• prometeusprometeus Member, Provider

@AnthonySmith said: Anyway, its my Birthday today,... give me stuff!

Happy birthday! :P

IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
  • BBTNBBTN Member

I know I'm too late, but I'd also like transip.eu and netrouting.eu. :o)

• djvdorpdjvdorp Member
    edited August 2012

@AnthonySmith happy bday! Look forward to hear what this means for us here at LET :p

• @Freek WorldOnline is a cheap NL DC too

• BreezehostBreezehost Member without signature
  • i have

1024MB RAM
    2048MB Swap
    60GB Raid 10 Disk
    1 E5-2620 2Ghz Cpu
    3000 GB Bandwidth
    3 IP Addresses

$10/mo

Nothing for the moment

• I have experience with Dotvps in the past future @Jack was very helpfull also trough skype :)

Servitor.io - Server and website monitoring. Free to use!

• "i have

1024MB RAM
    2048MB Swap
    60GB Raid 10 Disk
    1 E5-2620 2Ghz Cpu
    3000 GB Bandwidth
    3 IP Addresses
    $10/mo"

Exact same specs and hardware as BudgetVM's 1024MB Netherlands plan..

• ok add a ipv4 :p

Nothing for the moment

• HassanHassan Member, Provider

This thread is from August guys...

• IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

@Hassan_Reverse said: This thread is from August guys...

^

[BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • Nice bumping my bro's.

Proud member of the VPS Collectors Club

• mrnothersanmrnothersan Member
    edited December 2012

Edit, oops

• TazTaz Disabled

Damn it! Elite spamming. Shame on you frikkin self promoters

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• lol that's ok you can keep posting offers I'm always changing hosts every month until I find a host that'll give me decent performance

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited December 2012

@Ruriko "lol that's ok you can keep posting offers I'm always changing hosts every month until I find a host that'll give me decent performance"

This is my list of NL VPS providers. The ones in bold I use or have used in the past:

HostSlim -err, you already know about them, friendly tech support but performance umm...

CloudVPS- my favorite NL VPS,excellent cloud provider, great performance/expandibility/uptime/etc. but not low end (cheapest is $10),Xen, one of the few providers with no limits on disk I/O or CPU usage

Versio- the NL equivalent of GoDaddy, VPS cloud starts at $10 for 100GB disk/1GB ram,KVM, excellent reviews on ISPgids and Webhosters, 3 month minimum term,web site is in Dutch only

Tilaa- not cheap, KVM

TransIP-not cheap, KVM

PCExtreme-mixed reviews on ISPgids/webhosters.nl,KVM

QuickServers-good cloud vps plans but tech support is reportedly hard to reach

Liteweb-Xen, advertises on WHT

HostInEuro-stable, reliable, excellent support (NL data center, Polish owners)

IntoVPS-excellent support, performance, stability, but no low end plans (NL data center, Romanian owners)

DotVPS-see my comments on HostInEuro (NL data center, UK owners)

Dediserv-lowend offers on WHT, good reviews (NL data center, Polish owners)

Leaseweb-their cloud VPS has received mixed reviews

Netrouting-Xen, advertises on WHT

LVPS Hosting-they have a double RAM/double HD space Christmas offer on WHT, free management (NL data center, Macedonia owners)

BudgetVM-good Xen plans in Amsterdam, mixed reviews (most negative reviews I've seen are for their openvz offerings) (NL data center, USA owners)

EuroVPS-I think they're overpriced for what they offer, plans have limited bandwidth and diskspace, Xen (NL data center, UK owners)

Inception Hosting-Xen (NL data center, UK owners), LET regular

Servertouch-offers weekly on WHT, Serverius data center (NL data center, Swedish owner)