Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secure Dragon review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secure Dragon review

NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I had been a small Secure Dragon customer on and off for many years. There are plenty of reviews for them but I thought they deserved one more.

My services with them had always been very reliable. They are very open and communicative about occasional scheduled maintenance or outages and support is fast and steady, even better than some "premium" providers. The individual attention Joe brings to each client is simply out of the norm: he will work with you to satisfy your needs, even if you are paying peanuts and are a very small customer. They also created their own control panel for OpenVZ and they really care about security.

The first VPS I had with Secure Dragon was long ago when only one location was available. Since then, they had become the only reliable low-end provider which I know of with a ton of locations around the US. And not just with dirt-cheap upstreams, but reliable ones like Handy Networks, Colo@ and QuadraNet.

Last month, I got a $5/year OVZ container from them in New Jersey. Since they aren't going to profit from my yearly payments, I decided to write this small review instead :)

Thanked by 2catalystium Mark_R

Comments