Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web billing, ticketing system/script, what do you use?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web billing, ticketing system/script, what do you use?

decaydecay Member
edited January 2015 in General

hi,

I have recently wanted to use some kind of a billing system to give my clients some easy ways to pay. Given that I might get recurring payments etc, I thought it might be worth while looking into a billing system that's can host on one of my vps'.

So what do you use? In your businesses, products or freelance services.

I have seen a very common theme when I have purchased LET vps' in the past, everything from the website layout to checkout to invoices to the ticketing system. Does most providers use some sort of the same script/system and theme up the front end or something? I always wondered this. Can someone point me in the direction of such system?

I would like to have payments (PayPal and maybe Bitcoin), invoices, recurring payments if possible, and a ticketing system if also possible. PHP and MySQL based as well if possible. Don't mind spending a little, but hopefully not subscription based. All else fails, I will build one, but thought I would ask before re inventing the wheel.

Comments

• I use blesta, but I'd recommend WHMCS.

• WHMCS is what quite a large majority of people will use, Blesta is getting more popular but there are a few other much smaller ones out there that you can use.

• wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

WHMCS, tried Blesta but it wasn't my cup of tea.

You can custom brand the template or re-design it if you wish...

PayPal and maybe Bitcoin

Has PP out the box and you can manually accept BitCoin or use the CoinBase module.

Does most providers use some sort of the same script/system and theme up the front end or something

Some take the html of the WHMCS and then brand the site around it or some make a front end and leave WHMCS as standard or you can mix/match the both depending on your coding ability.

PM'd you a few examples ;)