Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nodeserv's KVM vps review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nodeserv's KVM vps review

Hello there LET,

This is just a short review of Nodeserv's KVM vps. It is really awesome, affordable and good for production purposes. I am a student and i occasionally freelance whenever i can. I always need a stable environment for experimenting a few things and local host doesn't work well if you wanna show your clients what is going on. I originally found out nodeserv by their openvz deals and found out they offer affordable kvm's too. I made the switch to their kvm recently and it has been awesome so far. They have their own control panel called node control. Its pretty easy to get around. It has all the basics that you would need from a panel.

Server is pretty fast as you can see.

Connectivity is just one among a million things that you would want in a server. The main reason i decided to switch to KVM for production is because it has its own kernel. Although they don't allow custom templates at the moment due to the service being new, they will be transparent and open to things in the future. I would really like to have a vps with freebsd on it.

Their support and ticket response time is amazing. Since they also hangout on IRC, its usually easy to find someone and get help if it really requires a real time chat. Some low end providers may not have the time to do that. But nodeserv does so i like them.

I used it with server pilot and got an amazing performance with them so far. I will try to write more reviews as i go. I will keep you updated on any cool stuff that i do with my vps.

Vijai

Comments

• Love the map!

• Yeah... I love the map too! I think I'll integrate that in our client area :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Jade_G For you!

• We appreciate your kind words. We are glad to hear you are enjoying our services! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Side note: We do actually allow custom ISO installs but not directly from the panel. It requires a ticket to be sent in with you providing the ISO link and we can install it for you.

• vijaivijai Member
    edited January 2015

Jade_G said: Side note: We do actually allow custom ISO installs but not directly from the panel. It requires a ticket to be sent in with you providing the ISO link and we can install it for you.

Awesome :D