Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH dedi alternative with more ips?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH dedi alternative with more ips?

Just looking around for a dedicated server with 50+ ips and id like to ask the community if there is a similar provider as ovh with one time ips or cheap ips per month? Thank you!

Comments

• @BuyAds said:
    Just looking around for a dedicated server with 50+ ips and id like to ask the community if there is a similar provider as ovh with one time ips or cheap ips per month? Thank you!

highly doubt you'll find a server with 50 ip's and no monthly cost..

OVH is the option..

• Any reason you don't want to use OVH? You're probably looking at around $1-2 per IP with most providers, OVH is one of the only providers I've come across with no monthly fees for IPs.

• Its 97 EUR per month the server, thats the bad part :)

• @BuyAds said:
    Its 97 EUR per month the server, thats the bad part :)

You benefit from no monthly IP costs.

• Yeah i know but the monthly server fees are to high in the moment for me. Do they have promotions sometimes? Like 20% discount or similar..

• @BuyAds said:
    Yeah i know but the monthly server fees are to high in the moment for me. Do they have promotions sometimes? Like 20% discount or similar..

I do not think they'll do promotions on their already ridicules pricing?

or can someone clarify

• US? Possible.

Europe? No, forget it entirely.

• 97€ for 256 ips and unlimited "guaranteed" 500MBits? If that is not cheap ...

• 97euro the server fee monthly but ips will cost ~600EUR one time

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Take a look at www.heymman.com

Thanked by 1edan
  • Intresting but out of stock

@BuyAds said:
    Intresting but out of stock

Contact him. I think he have some E3 hard raid in stock. He just didn't update his website

• Ok will check it

• @davidgestiondbi - nice pricing.
    What is the catch ? fairly low on E5.

@darknessends said:
    davidgestiondbi - nice pricing.
    What is the catch ? fairly low on E5.

There is none. It's a friend of a friend who buy hardware and colo them at Wholesale Facility.
    Really good service and reasonable price. The biggest problem is the stock. He buy hardware really slowly! hahaha

Thanked by 1edan
  • Our IPMI web interfaces are publicly accessible. Heymman Servers may not be held responsible for any loss of data or service caused by a security breach. It is also forbidden to change the ADMIN account password.

Dealbreaker for some i guess. At least for me.

• @davidgestiondbi - it is the most decent price I have seen for E5.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Why is he labeling his service as non-mission critical?

• What price are you aiming for with the IPs?

• edited January 2015

Keep in mind that OVH can start billing you again for the IPs since you resign the contract with every new billing period.

If you think that is cray cray i do too but it already happened in the past.

Proof:
    http://forum.ovh.de/showthread.php?11692-Failover-IP-f%FCr-alte-Vertr%E4ge-isgenug-kostenpflichtig