Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Windows VPS in 48 cities of different countries
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows VPS in 48 cities of different countries

ifanscoifansco Member
edited January 2015 in Requests

My friends are planning to run a website monitoring network, so need to buy some Windows VPS in some specified Cities of of different countries.
This will be a long-term orders for years!

=================================================

1/. Need Windows VPS which meet the following conditions:

vCPU: 1.5+ Ghz at least

Ram: 768Mb ~ 1024Mb

HDD: 10GB at least

IP: 1 IP(IPV4)

DNS: Must use the local DNS server of the datacenter or ISP

Bandwidth: 500GB traffic on 100mbps port at least

Budget: different budget with different city

2/. Need Windows VPS in these cities:

Asia

India: Calcutta , Bangalore

Japan: Yokohama , Nagoya , Sapporo

Indonesia: Surabaya , Medan , Bandung

Bangladesh: Dhaka

Burma: Naypyidaw

Saudi Arabia: Riyadh

Iran: Tehran

Qatar: Doha

Israel : Tel Aviv

Afrika

South Africa: Cape Town

Egypt: Alexander

Nigeria: Abuja , Lagos, Kano, Ibadan

South America

Brazil: Salvatore , Rio de Janeiro

Mexico: Monterey , Cancún

Chile: Santiago,

Venezuela: Caracas

Columbia: Bogota

Peru: Lima

North America

The United States: San Jose , New Jersey

Europe

England: Bermingham , Liverpool

France: Lyon , Marseille

Russia: Moscow , Vladivostok , Murmansk

Luxemburg: the city of Luxemburg

Romania: Bucharest

Czech: Prague

Slovakia: Bratislava

Serbia: Belgrade

Belarus: Minsk

Belgium:Brussels

Norway: Oslo

Denmark: Copenhagen

Finland: Helsinki

Greece: Athens

If anyone has good companies can suggest, please tell me.
If anyone has the resources I need, please contact me at ifansco[#]163.com, use the following format.

City:

Operating system:

vCPU:

RAM / vSwap:

HDD:

Bandwidth:

Test IP:

Local DNS server:
Offerd Price: USD or EUR, per month or per year

Will use PayPal to pay the bills.

Comments

• Why use windows when linux is much cheaper?

• No Netherlands? :o

• @sepei said:
    Why use windows when linux is much cheaper?

We have to run a monitoring software which need Windows OS support

• @Falco33 said:
    No Netherlands? :o

already have NL vps

• LeeLee Veteran

@ehab said:
    you already check https://www.exoticvps.com/ ?

This ^^ However you will likely struggle getting Windows in many locations.

• you already check https://www.exoticvps.com/ ?

• Try Winity for a few of them. Otherwise hunt for KVM with Windows ISO's.

• @ehab said:
    you already check https://www.exoticvps.com/ ?

I'll check it now

• @wych said:
    Try Winity for a few of them. Otherwise hunt for KVM with Windows ISO's.

I knew Winity, but there only offerd windows vps from Orlando,Los Angeles US and Kent, UK.
    Thank you !

• Indonesia : Wan Long?? Where is it??

• @Ndha said:
    Indonesia : Wan Long?? Where is it??

Sorry for my mistake. It's Bandung.

• godtorgodtor Member, Host Rep

If you are interested i could recommend a cheap unmetered Windows KVM VPS in Romania (city: Timisoara). Let me know and i will pm you with the details. Cheers.

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited January 2015

Seems a completely excessive number of services required, and some very exotic places for any VPS let alone KVM-based. What the hell are you monitoring? And seriously, re-write it for Linux, Windows will not provide a workable solution long-term, especially once you get to large DB's of this data.

I notice you want 4 cities in Nigeria?? That is hilarious my friend. I doubt they have any reasonable DC infrastructure anywhere other than Lagos. I can find 3 datacentres listed there and mention of a fourth online, but no datacentres outside Lagos at all.

Otherwise it seems you are trolling pretty hard. You specify a location of Naypyidaw in Burma (here's a tip, the country is called Myanmar now) which is in the middle of nowhere. There is ONE datacenter in Myanmar and it is in Yangon, and it was only announced mid-2013 in partnership with a Japanese company. And you know what, it has a connection to SEA-ME-WE3 cable. You would be lucky to be able to check Facebook in Naypyidaw.

This sounds like a pie in the sky wishlist to me of locations that look good on a map but in actual fact there is no DC's and no connectivity. You want locations with multiple marine cables landing - no good if your monitoring VPS is running but the guy hosting it has issues with his DSL. You need to be in the DC's where the cables land for this sort of thing with a minimum of 2 transit providers, ideally 3-4 plus some seriously big peers.

The cost of 7 services across the world is going to be probably USD$1,250 annually before you even blink (USD$15/mo average cost per instance on average if licensed properly).

Start small and add nodes where appropriate or demanded by your clients.

Asia: HKG, Shanghai, Singapore. Pick any two.

Australia/NZ: Sydney is your best bet in terms of connectivity.

Africa: Capetown, Lagos.

MEA: Israel somewhere (covers North Africa too), and possibly Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Europe: Get something in the UK or NL, then grab another somewhere like Moscow. Expansions to France & Germany after that.

US: One on the west coast (LA or Seattle), one on the east coast (Chicago or New York). Dallas should be an expansion location. Jacksonville would be another expansion location. If you couldn't get great website monitoring of US-hosted websites from those 4 spots then your system is crap.

Thanked by 2Nickk deadbeef
  • As for Belarus, for example, traffic is very expensive. So how much bandwidth do you need?

• Budgets? Cheapest (Linux) VPS in UAE start at 50EUR+, in China you will only get Chinese Windows (which i guess from your mail address is no issue anyway) and some cities you listed do not even have any datacenters at all.

You will not get Windows in Iran either, export restrictions make the usage of Windows there illegal (US product), further Belarus only sells to locals due to restrictions (requires local ID card number).

Many of the countries you listed also have zero support by PayPal or are under financial embargoes.

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • said: Indonesia: Surabaya , Medan , Bandung

better using vps from Jakarta, because all of them using similiar uplink. And no speed difference

• @ifansco said:

For Indonesia you can try :
    1. http://www.idroot.com/indonesia-vps-windows
    2. http://www.idcolo.com/virtual-private-server-windows
    Their services is good last time i used it.
    Ask support for IP in different city u need.

• Available in India, New Delhi.

• Russia, Saint-Petersburg - we can offer VPS, you can install Windows from your ISO.

Vladivostok - you cant find any VPS provider in this city because of the very expensive internet in this city, around 25-30$/mbit, try to look in Japan or Hong Kong.

• @Monsta_AU said:
    Seems a completely excessive number of services required, and some very exotic places for any VPS let alone KVM-based. What the hell are you monitoring? And seriously, re-write it for Linux, Windows will not provide a workable solution long-term, especially once you get to large DB's of this data.

I notice you want 4 cities in Nigeria?? That is hilarious my friend. I doubt they have any reasonable DC infrastructure anywhere other than Lagos. I can find 3 datacentres listed there and mention of a fourth online, but no datacentres outside Lagos at all.

Otherwise it seems you are trolling pretty hard. You specify a location of Naypyidaw in Burma (here's a tip, the country is called Myanmar now) which is in the middle of nowhere. There is ONE datacenter in Myanmar and it is in Yangon, and it was only announced mid-2013 in partnership with a Japanese company. And you know what, it has a connection to SEA-ME-WE3 cable. You would be lucky to be able to check Facebook in Naypyidaw.

This sounds like a pie in the sky wishlist to me of locations that look good on a map but in actual fact there is no DC's and no connectivity. You want locations with multiple marine cables landing - no good if your monitoring VPS is running but the guy hosting it has issues with his DSL. You need to be in the DC's where the cables land for this sort of thing with a minimum of 2 transit providers, ideally 3-4 plus some seriously big peers.

The cost of 7 services across the world is going to be probably USD$1,250 annually before you even blink (USD$15/mo average cost per instance on average if licensed properly).

Start small and add nodes where appropriate or demanded by your clients.

Asia: HKG, Shanghai, Singapore. Pick any two.

Australia/NZ: Sydney is your best bet in terms of connectivity.

Africa: Capetown, Lagos.

MEA: Israel somewhere (covers North Africa too), and possibly Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Europe: Get something in the UK or NL, then grab another somewhere like Moscow. Expansions to France & Germany after that.

US: One on the west coast (LA or Seattle), one on the east coast (Chicago or New York). Dallas should be an expansion location. Jacksonville would be another expansion location. If you couldn't get great website monitoring of US-hosted websites from those 4 spots then your system is crap.

Thanks a lot for your great advice.

Thanked by 1TheCTS
  • For France would Roubaix be okay?

• For Luxembourg you'll want to go with BuyVM. They also have New Jersey. Good luck finding the rest! :P

• @Monsta_AU said:
    What the hell are you monitoring?

Perhaps "Monitoring" means Jingling . . .

• But for what use Jingling in this locations. Because I think I have read that it use a proxy so maybe different IPS are a improve but different locations?

• Whatever you're wanting to do, I assume you've noticed nobody else is doing it in those locations... As people have pointed out that probably because its either too expensive, or not even possible.

Can you get a bunch of smaller VPSs (or just VPN accounts), and use these to route traffic from a big cheap master server/servers located somewhere more affordable?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

There are no windows vps in Monterrey, but I may open some Linux nodes there

• Try Croatia

http://www.bladevps.net/vps-serveri/kvm - I have here OpenVZ server they are good.Good uptime & perfomance. This is running Terrakom internet provider. Price ~ $25 if you are not from eu so you dont need to pay vat.

or

https://orbis.hr/hosting/virtualni-serveri/ They are the cheapest & best servers are located in Croatian Telecom. Maybe problem is with BW but contact them they sure can do add 250gb for free. Price same ~25$

• @Ndha said:
    Indonesia : Wan Long?? Where is it??

Sorry for my mistake. It's Bandung.

@Microlinux said:
    Perhaps "Monitoring" means Jingling . . .

It's not Jingling.

• @mikeyur said:
    For Luxembourg you'll want to go with BuyVM. They also have New Jersey. Good luck finding the rest! :P

Thanks !

• @jamaica said:
    Russia, Saint-Petersburg - we can offer VPS, you can install Windows from your ISO.

Vladivostok - you cant find any VPS provider in this city because of the very expensive internet in this city, around 25-30$/mbit, try to look in Japan or Hong Kong.

Thanks! If need Saint Petersburg location, I will contact you.