Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Dedicated with Multiple IPv4s
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Dedicated with Multiple IPv4s

Hi

As the title, could be anywhere, a cheap Dedicated server with multiple IPv4s (around 5).

Recommendations please,

Comments

• You can add a /29 to the dedicated server in my sig. That will give you 8 IPs of which 5 are usable

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited January 2015

Be careful with this guy, he is an "Email Marketer" as seen from some of his previous threads.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @realbusiness We can offer you a dedicated server with dual L5420's, 16GB RAM, 500GB HDD, and 1Gbps port for $50/month. This would include 5 usable IPv4 addresses as well. The server will be located in Chicago, IL.

This is a special offer so if you're interested, let me know.

• @MarkTurner said:
    You can add a /29 to the dedicated server in my sig. That will give you 8 IPs of which 5 are usable

That looks good, how do I do that?

• @realbusiness said:
    That looks good, how do I do that?

On the order form?

• seomajsterseomajster Member
    edited January 2015

datashack - dual 5420 - $39, 5 usable IPs.

• @realbusiness - in the signup process just edit the order at checkout and select /29 subnet. It will change the cost to $28/month (paid quarterly)

• Can I suggest wholesaleinternet.net ?
    see: https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/dedicated/

BTW: I have no interest whatsoever in recommending them; I'm just a happy customer.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Could you give your budget ?