Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodHosting delays
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodHosting delays

SuyashSuyash Member
edited January 2015 in Help

I was waiting for my VPS since 15 days, repeatedly PM @GoodHosting on LET and also opened support, tickets, now they have deactivated my account on their Canada location and also my support ticket with ID #AQB-4522-GXK is vanished and I am getting no response, someone please suggest me what to do

Comments

• It's that time of the week again when @GoodHosting takes a holiday.

• wait 15 days for a f... vps ????? you had a lot of patience ....

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited January 2015

Hello @Suyash ,

I was waiting for my VPS since 15 days,

Is an outright lie, your services were delivered on the Montreal location after some time (and yes, while the order was beyond the standard deployment time, you were credited the lost time difference in your account. Check your "Credit" section as visible in the WHMCS dashboard at https://clients.goodhosting.co/ )

now they have deactivated my account on their Canada location

We had received multiple abuse complaints this morning. Your instances were removed due to the abuse they were creating on the Montreal location. Please check your account in a moment, we are still writing the Support Ticket that will include this information and steps on moving forward.

Hello @kcaj ,

This one's not a holiday.

Hello @cociu ,

The customer didn't wait 15 days for his instances.

Thanked by 2SpartanHost comXyz
  • LeeLee Veteran

Well he has been active and posting today so he is about.

• SuyashSuyash Member
    edited January 2015

GoodHosting said: We had received multiple abuse complaints this morning. Your instances were removed due to the abuse they were creating on the Montreal location. Please check your account in a moment, we are still writing the Support Ticket that will include this information and steps on moving forward.

I started creating instances few hours ago, how come I started to abuse? and where is the support ticket I mentioned, you were supposed to shift my quotas because Ip werent available what happened to that?

• I had 15 on Canada, 8 in chicago and total says 27 records found, 1 is cancelled so where are the 3 lost VPS which were in the support ticket mention

• @GoodHosting what are the problems, if any, wrote your customer and we don't need to read all here - isn't it?

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • GoodHosting said: Is an outright lie,

http://prntscr.com/5o4tov where does it says deployed?

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited January 2015

GoodHosting said: Check your "Credit" section as visible in the WHMCS dashboard at https://clients.goodhosting.co/ )

I have a question about this. Say your customer orders and pays for a $10/month VPS on the 1st of a given month. Are you saying that you might activate the VPS on the 15th of that month, set the billing date to the 1st of the following month and credit the customer $5 in account credit?

• @vpssamy said:
    GoodHosting what are the problems, if any, wrote your customer and we don't need to read all here - isn't it?

I would agree, the customer created this thread.

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    I have a question about this. Say your customer orders and pays for a $10/month VPS on the 1st of a given month. Are you saying that you might activate the VPS on the 15th of that month, set the billing date to the 1st of the following month and credit the customer $5 in account credit?

The credit handed off to the client is based on the lost time (between the order date, and the next renewal date.) This takes into account our pro-rata billing, where invoices (and therefore all services) recur on the same date per your account for easier billing and service management.

A service costing $10 that was ordered on the 15th of the month (the first day after pro-rata charge, a full month payment) they would be provided with a $10 refund if they were to have their service deployed 15 days late (double their missing time, as per what they paid.)

However, if they only originally paid $5, they may still be eligible for the full $10 if the same time was missing.

I have replied to your latest Support Ticket with a detailed explanation of how our quotas system works, and exactly which metrics your instances managed to trip in regards to the abuse that we were informed of by our other customers in this location.

• @GoodHosting any input on this about calling a outright lie? http://prntscr.com/5o4tov
    ordered on 19th still no sign of quotas have been updated?

• @Suyash said:
    GoodHosting any input on this about calling a outright lie? http://prntscr.com/5o4tov
    ordered on 19th still no sign of quotas have been updated?

You purchased many of our standard services. As well, you have more than one deployment ticket (again, many services; many tickets.) You're only showing one of these tickets here.

You then proceeded to push absurdly high IOPS out of your instances (collectively) in our Montreal location, as was explained in the ticket response.

• for god's sake, @GoodHosting there were 15 VPS existing on Montreal (as claimed by you for abuse)
    8 on chicago, I have total 27 where 1 is cancelled so where are the 3?

• as you can see in dates, one of your staff member is apologizing for delays still you claim they were deployed?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Was this meant to be a private message instead of a thread?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2015

@Jar said:

Or continue in One/single/unique Support Ticket ?
    We know it's not scam, so continue to talk with your provider to solved the issue.

• @Suyash said:
    for god's sake, GoodHosting there were 15 VPS existing on Montreal (as claimed by you for abuse)
    8 on chicago, I have total 27 where 1 is cancelled so where are the 3?

@Suyash said:
    as you can see in dates, one of your staff member is apologizing for delays still you claim they were deployed?

I don't understand, is your complaint in regards to the screenshot in regards to the three missing services? If so, can you please state the service IDs of the missing quotas? (Not including anything on the Montreal location, as those 15 Instances were clearly deployed, as you had them removed today; I was the one that removed them, so I know they were there...)

@Jar said:

Apparently not.

• @Jar said:

sorry about the spam but I wasn't getting any responses to the private messages

• @Suyash said:
    sorry about the spam but I wasn't getting any responses to the private messages

We've given to checking our LowEndTalk private messages less often, as the majority of the messages we receive on this account are people requesting sponsorship, or asking for a free service (and quoting an expired offer, or equiv.) The best means of contacting us has always been via Phone, as stated on our website; or Skype as a close second.

Yes, phone support is included with all service levels.

+1 ()912) 330-4222

• The title of the thread is rather misleading. @GoodHosting are not scammers.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2015

This seems to have run it's course, I agree the title is rather emotive so I have changed it.

@Suyash, you appear to have the ear of @goodhosting now so I suggest you contact him directly as suggested above. Pm me if you don't get this resolved and I will reopen if required rather than creating a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.