Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So LES Restocked Again in All Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So LES Restocked Again in All Locations

noisycodenoisycode Member
edited January 2015 in General

Is it an out-dated news:) ?

Bought one immediately.

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Its from people who didn't renew and starting the new year sale for SHAK I guess.

• @MikHo said:
    Its from people who didn't renew and starting the new year sale for SHAK I guess.

IMHO, that should be the reason. Great guess!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

MikHo said: Its from people who didn't renew and starting the new year sale for SHAK I guess.

This ^^ :)

• @AnthonySmith the site still advertises Newcastle, is that incorrect?

@Kcaj thanks good point, I will get that changed.

• is there one of those deals on where you get 5 or more locations as part of a single package

• JoeMerit said: is there one of those deals on where you get 5 or more locations as part of a single package

Also interested. I'm seeing Italy as sold out at the moment.

No bundles right now, during the first quarter on 2015 I will be migrating to new hardware for NL and IT and also be adding LES storage plans in most locations.

I have added a couple more to Italy as there were a few fraud orders that have been rejected but WHMCS is not smart enough to add failed orders back to stock.

Thanked by 1mikho
  • AnthonySmith said: I have added a couple more to Italy as there were a few fraud orders that have been rejected but WHMCS is not smart enough to add failed orders back to stock.

Snapped one up in each location.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@noisycode said:
    IMHO, that should be the reason. Great guess!

Well educated guess :)

• @AnthonySmith said:
    No bundles right now, during the first quarter on 2015 I will be migrating to new hardware for NL and IT and also be adding LES storage plans in most locations.

I have added a couple more to Italy as there were a few fraud orders that have been rejected but WHMCS is not smart enough to add failed orders back to stock.

Any more IT or NL?

Sorry all gone for now in NL/IT :(