Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fast Review from WorldStream NL (13 Days) 9.99EUR Dedi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fast Review from WorldStream NL (13 Days) 9.99EUR Dedi

NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
edited January 2015 in Reviews

Hey,

This Review is dedicated to this offer: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/37493/ws-nl-dedicated-intel-celeron-g1620-2gb-ram-500gb-hdd-1tb-traffic-9-99-per-month-ws

I bought one of these Dedis 13 Days ago (19.12.14), Ordered/Paid at 9 a clock, the Dedi itself was devliered at 13:08, after i logged in i noticed it has the wrong CPU.

So i vent into livechat, and i got a replacement within 30 minutes, with the Correct CPU (Intel Celeron G1620 which is more powerfull as that Athlon X2) with some Memory for free on Top as it seems (4GB instead of 2GB).

Some Benchmark Stuff: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/12/19/x7yAZATwAp9TwEYZ

So, my first Contact to the Support was Yesterday, i need to boot that Dedi into rescue mode. I got a response within 13 Minutes and access to there rescue/reinstall system for free ( I didn't bought the Feature while ordering).

Conclusion: For 9,99EUR (60EUR/72EUR with TAX, for 6 Months which i paid) its a good deal. Also when it has only 1TB but the CPU has a high Benchmarkscore (2671) for that price is really good and i can beat these Intel Atom's in terms of Power.

Comments

• A really good deals, hardware and support indeed. :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2015

Small Update: Everything is working fine.

Except that 6 minute outage.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited March 2015

The offer is still alive.

Unfortunately 2GB of RAM is a small amount for these days and they don't have any upgrades available.

What processor do you received at first? An AMD machine instead of the Intel one? o_O

edited March 2015

@yomero Yeah as i said AMD.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • sinsin Member

Wow I never saw this deal, I might pick one up! That CPU seems to be pretty decent and 2GB would be enough for my needs.

• Dear members,

Recently we have upgraded the default amount of RAM memory to 4GB. The total included bandwidth has been upgraded to 5TB per month.

Thanked by 1sin

@WorldStream said:
    Dear members,

Recently we have upgraded the default amount of RAM memory to 4GB. The total included bandwidth has been upgraded to 5TB per month.

You still need to pay for 6 Months in advance, if you do a LET Deal, would be neat :D

Thanked by 1cassa