Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KVM VPS / Dedi NEW YEAR SALE] - ReadyDedis
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KVM VPS / Dedi NEW YEAR SALE] - ReadyDedis

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2015 in Offers

First of all I'd like to wish the community a happy and prosperous new year ahead , I'd like to thank many providers from LET for hiring me / freelancing / all that stuff. I've got better plans for 2015 and am determined to achieve them.

These are the plans at our phoenixNAP location currently.

VPS 1

1 core

512MB RAM

12GB HDD RAID-10

500GB Premium BW

1 IPv4

$5/mo

Order Now

VPS 2

2 cores

2048MB RAM

48GB HDD RAID-10

1000GB Premium BW

1 IPv4

$7/mo - Use promo code RNY2015

Order Now

Test IP - 162.218.115.43

Dedicated 1

E3-1230 v2

32GB ECC RAM

1TB HDD / 120GB SSD

5TB bandwidth

1 IPv4

10gb/s DDoS protection ( included )
$49/mo - Use promo code RNYD2015

Order Now

Test IP - 108.61.14.3

Once again would like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Thanked by 1jureve

Comments

• Santa-winter host?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Hope you don't mind....spelling mistake on index page "OUR SERVICES GUARE(A)NTEE" or is it intended?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@century1stop said:
    Hope you don't mind....spelling mistake on index page "OUR SERVICES GUARE(A)NTEE" or is it intended?

Might've overlooked thanks for mentioning it.

• Test IP for NJ?

• site down?

Someone's angry enough to scale a DDoS attack on my server :)

• @BharatB said:
    Someone's angry enough to scale a DDoS attack on my server :)

whack 'em back :P

They'll stop eventually and whacking a botnet is like throwing a glass of water in the ocean , I'd rather drink than waste it.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • hey, installed mod_evasive? Pretty good for minor std attacks

@century1stop said:
    hey, installed mod_evasive? Pretty good for minor std attacks

Isn't minor.

• hmm, unknown foe out there.... but its good to have protection, though not too effective against big ones

@century1stop said:
    hmm, unknown foe out there.... but its good to have protection, though not too effective against big ones

Will be moving server to reliablesite soon.

• @BharatB said:
    Will be moving server to reliablesite soon.

Are you reselling servers from ReliableSite? Not sure how this offer can be sustainable.

@PetaByet said:
    Are you reselling servers from ReliableSite? Not sure how this offer can be sustainable.

H/W mate. These servers come with whmcs and kernel care. Tell me how un-realistic can it be ?

• @BharatB said:
    H/W mate. These servers come with whmcs and kernel care. Tell me how un-realistic can it be ?

That's even more unsustainable.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2015

PetaByet said: Are you reselling servers from ReliableSite? Not sure how this offer can be sustainable.

Well ReliableSite AFAIK doesn't have colocation, and test IP is in ReliableSite, so of course it's reselling ReliableSite. Seems good deal though.

@PetaByet said:

Totally customer's decision , reliablesite doesn't offer this no matter how you look at it !

@perennate said:
    Well ReliableSite AFAIK doesn't have colocation, and test IP is in ReliableSite, so of course it's reselling ReliableSite. Seems good deal though.

I never said colo and yes its a good deal. I'm gonna be adding cloudlinux included with servers soon but I need to sketch it out.

• @PetaByet said:

Simple calculation:

Int. Xeon E3-1230v3 price is $89/m,
    Reseller discount is %15.

$89 - %15 = $75.65

It's sustainable in only one case -> make chargeback to a provider after some months.

• I would never buy off this childish 19 year old money grabber and I suggest other people don't either.

edited January 2015

@alexvolk said:
    It's sustainable in only one case -> make chargeback to a provider after some months.

Nice thinking I'd be careful if you were to open a brand , no matter what you say I don't have a scamming record at all.

• @BharatB Why does this dedi come with only one IP and 5TB BW? ReliableSite provisions each server with a /29 and 10TB bandwidth by default.

@PetaByet said:
    BharatB Why does this dedi come with only one IP and 5TB BW? ReliableSite provisions each server with a /29 and 10TB bandwidth by default.

I'm keen on IPs , I dont just give out even a /29 without justification.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I have a server of these, and so far, no issues.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @BharatB said:

I'm keen on IPs , I dont just give out even a /29 without justification.

So where do you keep the other 4 IPs from the /29? ;)

@PetaByet said:

I only get 1 allocated rest will be given if there is a valid justification.

• I thought you'll just be running through "some endeavours" that you had to stop with your previous brand?? Its just been a month or two and now your back with another brand.. How is this different with your previous brand?

@Epidrive said:
    I thought you'll just be running through "some endeavours" that you had to stop with your previous brand?? Its just been a month or two and now your back with another brand.. How is this different with your previous brand?

Please continue this discussion in the cestpit if it concerns you I'll answer your questions there not on the offer thread thank you.

• @BharatB said:
    I only get 1 allocated rest will be given if there is a valid justification.

The user can simply add the rest of the subnet to the server. You haven't answered my question about the bandwidth allocation yet.

• @PetaByet said:
    The user can simply add the rest of the subnet to the server. You haven't answered my question about the bandwidth allocation yet.

He hasn't really answered any questions yet..