Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kloxo no ip address problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kloxo no ip address problem

tofik306tofik306 Member
edited December 2014 in Help

hi
I am using kvm (leaseweb) virual server.i have installed kloxo 6.1.19 panel.but I am unable to add Dns templete.I get an error like 'Alert: no_ip_address'.
u can check screen shot
http://oi57.tinypic.com/1zpl9ie.jpg
plzz tell me solution guys

Comments

• Usually this issue related to your IP declare as 'bootproto=dhcp' instead 'bootproto=static' in ifcfg-eth0.

Appear on Kloxo Official 6.1.x or Kloxo-MR 6.5.0. Kloxo-MR 7.0.0 already accept for 'bootproto=dhcp'.

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • tofik306tofik306 Member
    edited December 2014

What should I do? If I take another location and change ip .So these problems will be over

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it possible your service does not have any free IPv4s? Kloxo pings prior setup and if it's already used, you'll get that message. Chances are, you have only 1 IPv4 in your account and you are trying to reuse it. Right?

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • i want to know is it my ip problem or not .if yes then i will change my server

• Find out /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 to know using 'bootproto=dhcp' or 'bootproto=static'.

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • i found out
    [root@LFDt001 ~]# /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
    -bash: /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0: Permission denied
    [root@LFDt001 ~]#

• Try 'cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0'

• i found
    [root@LFDt001 ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

Virtio Network Device

DEVICE=eth0
    BOOTPROTO=dhcp
    ONBOOT=yes
    [root@LFDt001 ~]#

• edited December 2014

The answer is:

1. ask to provider to know how to change 'BOOTPROTO=dhcp' to 'BOOTPROTO=static'. Remember, 'BOOTPROTO=static' need to know IP address, gateway and netmask

2. Update or reinstall to Kloxo-MR 7.0.0 (read https://github.com/mustafaramadhan/kloxo/blob/dev/how-to-install.txt)

• thank you bro
    i have sended support ticket.

• IF it doesn't work out, just order an extra IPv4 :)

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • Try to add to /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 in new line the:
    IPADDR=123.456.78.89 ---change the numbers to your vps IP adress.

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • this command not working /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

i found /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 -bash: /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0: Permission denied [root@LFDt001 ~]#
    its permission denied :)

my extra ip are here

Gateway
    Mask

i dont know why I have this problem

• Just stick with what mustafaramadhan said. He know how Kloxo (MR) work here more than anyone I believe.

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • @Spirit said:
    Just stick with what mustafaramadhan said. He know how Kloxo (MR) work here more than anyone I believe.

The major problem faced now is that network configuration cannot be changed.

tofik306 said: my extra ip are here

You should see the new IP in Kloxo cp, just add accordingly.

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • linuxglobelinuxglobe Member
    edited January 2015

So, must to open the file, and add your IP in new line with 2 step :

nano /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 ---- /***with nano command you can open it, or open with the file with filemanager ***

IPADDR=123.456.78.89 -----/*** this is a new line with your IP to add to */etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 * file

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • i need manual static network config for centos 5.if knw anybody then post here

• mustafaramadhan said: ask to provider to know how to change 'BOOTPROTO=dhcp' to 'BOOTPROTO=static'. Remember, 'BOOTPROTO=static' need to know IP address, gateway and netmask

linuxglobe said: nano /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 ---- /***with nano command you can open it, or open with the file with filemanager ***

IPADDR=123.456.78.89 -----/*** this is a new line with your IP to add to */etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 * file

?

Thanked by 1tofik306
  • edited January 2015

DEVICE=eth0

BOOTPROTO=static

GATEWAY=37.48.120.126

IPADDR=37.48.120.XYZ

NETMASK=255.255.255.128

ONBOOT=yes

With assumption 37.48.120.126 as GATEWAY and 255.255.255.128 as NETMASK, Change XYZ in 37.48.120.XYZ

Thanked by 2linuxglobe tofik306
  • Can kloxo be installed on centos 7? or debian 7?

• Centos 5

• /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

see the field DEVICE:

if DEVICE=eth4, not eth0

Please copy file ifcfg-eth0 to ifcfg-eth4 and check following fields:

DEVICE=eth4
    BOOTPROTO=static
    IPV6INIT=yes
    IPV6_AUTOCONF=yes
    IPADDR=130.77.88.99
    NETMARSK=255.255.255.192
    GATEWAY=130.77.88.1

reboot system

Go to admin — Servers — localhost — {IP Addresses}

if you didn't see the line:

eth4___localhost static 130.77.88.99 255.255.255.192 130.77.88.1 Ethernet localhost

click "Re Read IPaddress" and check again.

If it's not work.

service network restart

service kloxo restart

check IP again.

• @homecat old topic m8, but using the Kloxo admin page to manage IP's has worked better for me.

• wow still get replies for this thread? :D