Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSNodeBox.com - 512MB Xen VPS - Xeon E3 @ 3.2GHz, 4 Cores, 24GB HDD, 200GB bw, 100Mbit - $6.99/mo.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSNodeBox.com - 512MB Xen VPS - Xeon E3 @ 3.2GHz, 4 Cores, 24GB HDD, 200GB bw, 100Mbit - $6.99/mo.

PhoenixVPSPhoenixVPS Member
edited July 2012 in Offers

We are a Xen VPS and Shared Cloud Hosting provider.
You can find us at vpsnodebox.com

Because most people don’t have time to read to many details about the products that they are interested in, we have created a very short video that explains what we are all about.
You can see our video here: youtube.com/watch?v=FdBNCTr_LWw&feature=plcp

We have created a special promotion for the community here on LowEndTalk. Just use promo code LET at checkout and you will get our VPS 512 package for $6.99 / month for life (yes, it's recurring). On top of that, we have another promotion for all of our packages that takes off up to 65% for life (recurring) off any of our hosting packages, VPS or Shared Cloud Hosting.

Package details:
VPS 512
Virtualization Platform: Xen
CPU Cores: 4 (8 Threads)
Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
RAID Disk Space: 24GB
Bandwidth: 200GB
Network Speed: 100 Mbit
Dedicated IP Addresses: 1
Control Panel: SolusVM
Monthly Cost: $6.99 / month

Direct order link: https://portal.vpsnodebox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

More info about us: vpsnodebox.com/about-us
Test IP: 108.170.27.131
Test files:
vpsnodenox.com/10mb-test.bin
vpsnodenox.com/100mb-test.bin
vpsnodenox.com/1000mb-test.bin
Physical Server Location: Phoenix, AZ

In case you are wondering how long we have been in business, we started back in December of 2011 under the name Toratek .NET. Our About Us page offers more in depth information about what we do.

Thank you, and we hope to see many of you!

Comments

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited July 2012

@toratekdotnet said: we started back in December of 2012

Typo

like the music in video

• PhoenixVPSPhoenixVPS Member
    edited July 2012

Thank you:) We worked hard to make it short, informative and entertaining :) And I've fixed the typo as well. Thanks for noticing.

• YAY for Jessica :)

I like a happy ending :)

• bretonbreton Member
    19. Internet Relay Channel:

IRC is not allowed on VPS Node Box’s network. It is recommended that IRC services are deployed on dedicated servers. If you are planning running an IRC server, please notify our staff before you sign up, and we will recommend a dedicated server provider that allows IRC servers on their network.

what about IRC clients?

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • @breton
    As with everything, there is a rule of thumb with this as well: in order to get what you want you have to ask for more. Basically we want to avoid abuse. Of course, we keep our nodes feather light, with only a couple of customers per node (with the 65% discount that we posted on WHT many got 4GB and higher servers).

We also offer a 7 day money back guarantee. I would invite you to sign up and give it a try. If it doesn't work out then submit a cancelation request (don't do an immediate cancellation as it will wipe out your VPS) and we will give you a full refund. Even better, we can also provide you with an image of your Xen VPS, in case that you want to move it somewhere else. I hope this helps.

• bretonbreton Member

@toratekdotnet

err, no, I was asking about IRC clients software. IRC servers are prohibited, ok, but what about running, say, irssi, on your box?

• @breton
    Sorry, I misunderstood. Yeah, sure, you can run irssi all day long:) Or any client for that matter.