Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corgi Tech Anniversary Special- VMware VPS for $7 - 6 Locations worldwide
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Corgi Tech Anniversary Special- VMware VPS for $7 - 6 Locations worldwide

KakashiKakashi Member
edited July 2012 in Offers

It's been a year now since we first launched the hosting arm of our company. On this occasion I am happy to be able to offer all of our VPS packages with 50% off for life. This will probably be the final few days of this offer.
Here is what you can get for your $7 with the Basic Package.

-> 20GB Raid 10 Storage
-> 512MB Dedicated RAM
-> 2 CPU Cores
-> 1TB Bandwidth on a 100mbit connection.
-> VMware Web Control Panel Access (Upon Request).
-> Complimentary weekly backups.

https://corgitech.com/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=10 and use code : CORGI50
We don't have an expiry code for the above offer but I suspect we'll be sold out within a week judging by the last time we had this promotion here. So don't delay for too long.

New LA Location: http://199.231.212.2/100mb.zip

We have a few customers here on Lowendbox who I am sure will vouch for our support and quality of service.

Test IP and files for both locations can be found at the bottom of our VPS page : corgitech.com/linux_vps.html
IPv6 is available for our UK, USA EAST and USA WEST (In Approximately a week) locations only.

Comments

• airskiairski Member

Nice offer.

BTW, have you supported ipv6 in the LA location yet?

• flyfly Member

i have one. it's not bad

Thanked by 1Kakashi
  • KakashiKakashi Member
    edited July 2012

Yep LA should have IPv6 in about a week. We have a secondary location at LA with Corporate Colo which will supprot IPV6 since WEBNX aren't going to be supporting it for a while. The IPv6 Infrastructure is being put in place at some point this week on our rack.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

@Kakashi said: a secondary location at LA with Corporate Colo

how about the test ip of the secondary location?

• Yea I have One in NL too from corgitech and it's solid.

Thanked by 1Kakashi
  • flyfly Member

mine in nyc was rebooted a few times... iirc it was some power shiz or w/e.

• KakashiKakashi Member
    edited July 2012

Yep, in NYC there was a scheduled maintenance arranged by the DC. This invovled moving the server to a new Rack as part of a network upgrade. Unfortunately the power unit on the new Rack was troublesome and was replaced a couple of days after. Since then everything has been fine :)

Here is a test file/IP for the 2nd location in LA that will support IPv6: http://199.231.212.2/100mb.zip

It has different carriers so may be better or worse depending on where you are in Asia compared to WebNX.