Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving away a 120gb disk, xenpv , 1gb ram, 2tb traffic Italian Prometeus plan i.e. up for renewal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giving away a 120gb disk, xenpv , 1gb ram, 2tb traffic Italian Prometeus plan i.e. up for renewal

raza19raza19 Veteran
edited December 2014 in Offers

The vps is up for renewal. I haven't checked but I think the specs are a lot better than whats available at the moment.

The renewal amount is 34.81 euros / annum. I love the vps and quality is unmatchable, not renewing it only because I am trying to cut down on my expenses from ordering a gazillion vpses!

The specs are

IPv4 Address 1

>

IPv6 Address 2

>

Bandwidth 1.95 TB

>

Disk Space 120 GB

>

Memory 1 GB

>

Virtualization Type (Xen PV)

>

Swap 512 MB

>

**The first one to pm me with at least an year old membership at lowendtalk gets the vps transferred.
Note: you must fulfill all the requirements of transfer according to prometeus tos which I guess requires you to have an exisiting prometeus account ( contact them for details before pming me). + you will be required to extend the vps by paying the annual dues instantly after transfer. If I do not get any replies by tomorrow, I will cancel the vps.

Comments

• said: you must fulfill all the requirements of transfer according to prometeus tos which I guess requires you to have an exisiting prometeus account

From memory, they require you to have an active service on your account in order to receive a transferred service.

• @Nekki said:

IIRC you must have paid at least one invoice, not specifying if the service is still active or not.

• Vps transfered @Nekki please close the thread.