Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

decent hosting templete?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

decent hosting templete?

RandyRandy Member
edited July 2012 in General

``anyone knows where to get a decent hosting templete?(10-50$)
i am out of sites to choose from ;-)
i am not expecting anything good but a decent one

Comments

• TazTaz Member

Themeforest? Tbh, take any template and turn it into a hosting ones. Doesn't take a lot of work.

• RandyRandy Member

i use CE which is my disadvantage;-) i will check that out still

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Bootstrap. If you're not a designer I respect you more if you don't try to fill the gap with a template. That's just me.

• RandyRandy Member

wut? why is that so ?

• TazTaz Member

What does ce has to do with template?

• RandyRandy Member

well you can fit ce with those ready msde temp if i would het those (most probly not) but theme fotrest instead

• RandyRandy Member

Zen . got cha.

• Any template will work, try to avoid the 'hosting templates' as they're overused and any customer who sees the same design on more than one site will likely avoid both.

Just buy a regular, sharp looking template. You can purchase pricing tables from CodeCanyon.net and random graphics from GraphicRiver.net

You don't have to be a designer, but you can piece together a pretty sharp looking site using some of those resources.

• TazTaz Member

@manndude hint (me).

@Randy you can integrate ce anytime.

• NickONickO Member

I know it's out of your range but I have a unique hosting template for sale ($100).
    http://imgs.co/design.jpg
    http://imgs.co/subpage.jpg

• RandyRandy Member

no bad;-)