Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Continuing the raffle, updates!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Continuing the raffle, updates!

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

As others know, I postponed the raffle for this day (28). As this thread http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/826983#Comment_826983 , the prizes are:

3 (edit: +2) domains with 50 GApps users! (Thanks @TheKiller !)
2gb miami, or uk xen pv or hvm plan for a year (Thanks @AnthonySmith !)
free year of CloudCommando (Thanks @0xdragon !)
One free KVM Ci5 - 1GB RAM service (any location) [$40 value] (Thanks @GoodHosting !)

Rules:

Minimum $3 USD. I will issue a ticket for every $3 you donate (or get a friend to donate, too!)
Publish the email with the PayPal payment
The PayPal email is: [email protected]
EDIT 3: Per @GoodHosting request:

Start date: 12/1/2014 00:00 GMT End date: 12/29/2014 20:30 GMT -6 (or Mexico City time)

The numbers will be generated randomly between 1000 and 1200. Then, with a list, I will generate random numbers until each random number matches the list.

The raffle will begin 29/December/2014, 9PM GMT -6, and I will stop counting the donations 30 minutes before.

The domains are .com in GoDaddy, will push the domain to your GoDaddy account or give you the EPP code.

Have a great day!

EDIT 1: PayPal added.

Edit 2: @TheKiller has donated 2 more domains with 50 GApps!

Edit 3: Added additional prices, as @AnthonySmith , @0xdragon , and @GoodHosting request. Also, added start and end date.

Thanked by 2comXyz TheLonely

Comments