Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oneprovider.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oneprovider.com

What are this company like? I know that they resell online.net server products. Does that mean the control panel for these services will be online.net branded, or a specific control panel for oneprovider.com?

I've been looking at their i3 server which looks good for €20. Anyone got one of these? Any good?

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

No, they have their own panel, own billing rules. They resell servers from many datacenter/company around the world. But they are the only one to be Officially recognized by Online.

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    No, they have their own panel, own billing rules. They resell servers from many datacenter/company around the world. But they are the only one to be Officially recognized by Online.

Is it a useable panel? I have the 2 euro served from online at the moment so am familiar with their options and layout

It's okay. But I prefer Online one in my own opinion. But if you already deal with Online, why do you want to add another layer between you and your server ?

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited December 2014

OneProvider Support is quite good. I had the above mentioned dedi with them and at all I was satisfied with it, except the poor ram, but it's like online.net's start lts range regarding the uptime and uplink.

• LeeLee Veteran

I was always a bit sceptical about oneprovider but a few people I know that use them all say they are great.

• It works and you get what you pay for, support is quick and OK, and panel shows you all it should apart from FTP backup and only having /56 of ipv6.

• I was either looking at the oneprovider i3 server or the online.net Aveton for a few pounds more. Which is best?

• @nimdy said:
    I was either looking at the oneprovider i3 server or the online.net Aveton for a few pounds more. Which is best?

Or try kimsufi.com

As for the difference, well if you're running single threaded apps or want raid then go for the i3, but for multithreaded apps or for faster disk i/o (with ssd option) then go for the online.net server

I would choose the Avoton!

• Avotons are incredibly powerful for the power usage and personally, I love them :)

• I had a Ukraine VPS with them and it had 0% uptime.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2014

I had a Sydney VPS with them and it had like 65% uptime.
    Every now and then went down for days and they were powerless to do anything except told me to wait. Then I switched to Italy VPS until one day VPS permanently disappeared. They blamed their .it provider and that's main problem with them as resellers.
    As long things work it's ok but when something go wrong they seems to be in same position as client - they wait powerless and hope for some response from providers they resell.
    Howeve, to be fair, they are serious about their SLA.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @Spirit said:
    I had a Sydney VPS with them and it had like 65% uptime.
    Every now and then went down for days and they were powerless to do anything except told me to wait. Then I switched to Italy VPS until one day VPS permanently disappeared. They blamed their .it provider and that's main problem with them as resellers.
    As long things work it's ok but when something go wrong they seems to be in same position as client - they wait powerless and hope for some response from providers they resell.
    Howeve, to be fair, they are serious about their SLA.

Do you know which Sydney provider it was?

That was also my impression (I was only with them for a month): No reinstall panel in many cases and unable to help if the server is down, but great support.

• 4n0nx said: Do you know which Sydney provider it was?

IP was from 27.50.70.0/24 subnet.

http://bgp.he.net/AS45671

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Oneprovider has worked great for me, I currently have one dedi from them.