Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Win a FREE AT&T smartphone! (US ONLY)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Win a FREE AT&T smartphone! (US ONLY)

edited December 2014 in Offers

Merry Christmas from Frixel Solutions!

We know you're busy so let's get right to the point - to celebrate this holiday season we are giving away a free smartphone to one lucky Frixel Solutions customer!
Here's how it's going to work:

Order our "Cloud Hosting" web hosting plan using promo code "iwantmeawindowsphone" (don't use the quotes in the promo code). You'll pay $10 for a year of our most popular plan, which includes 10GB of storage and 100GB of monthly transfer. Usually valued at $59.88/year, you'll get the discounted price forever!

Direct order link: https://www.frixelsolutions.com/secure/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

More info/features: https://www.frixelsolutions.com/cloudhosting.php

We'll randomly pick one fortunate customer and send a brand new in box Nokia Lumia 520 smartphone running Windows Phone 8. While it's in AT&T GoPhone retail packaging it'll work just fine with normal AT&T service. Please note that this is NOT an unlocked phone and as such will probably not work with any other provider.

Now, while it's all fun and games, there are some rules that you'll need to follow if you want to enter to win the phone. Even if you don't win a smartphone you're getting the lowest price we've ever advertised on premium West Coast hosting complete with cPanel and Softaculous:

-Customers must be in the United States "lower 48" that means no Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international.

-One entry is per hosting plan purchased. There's no limit to how many hosting plans you can purchase however all orders using the giveaway discount code are non-refundable.

-Must be a valid United States address that USPS can ship to. No PO Boxes, please!

-Fraud orders or orders cancelled for suspicious details are not eligible for winning the phone.

-Promotion only applies to new orders, not existing websites hosted with us!

-Orders must be placed between midnight (Pacific Time) on 12/24/14 and midnight (PST) 12/26/14 if you want to enter to win the phone. the coupon code will be valid until 12/31/14 however orders placed after midnight on the 26th won't get entered until the drawing.

-The winner customer will be notified via ticket and phone (yes, we need a valid phone number) on Saturday the 27th. We won't ship your phone until you've confirmed your information via the support ticket we open in your account.

-We won't provide any support for this phone - if you have problems please contact the manufacturer or you service provider. No returns, obviously!

More information about the phone:

http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/phone/lumia520/

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_520-5322.php

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/nokia-lumia-520-1133192/review

If you've got any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we'll respond shortly! Thank you for your business and here's to a new year filled with lots of visitors to your website hosted on Frixel Solutions!

~Michael Staake

PS: About our company: Frixel Solutions is your source for high quality, high performance hosting and infrastructure solutions from our own managed network and facility in California! We accept PayPal as well as credit cards directly through our website.

https://www.frixelsolutions.com/

Comments

• One winner for a phone that costs like 30$

$30 New eBay Listing

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I actually use that phone as a portable media player...it's not bad, and can take a micro-SD so you can carry 128GB.

• edited December 2014

@nexmark said:
    One winner for a phone that costs like 30$

$30 New eBay Listing

True, but it's still cheaper and you get a year of great hosting, even if you don't win the actual phone you are still saving money!

• @frixelsolutions said:
    True, but it's still cheaper and you get a year of great hosting, even if you don't win you are still saving money!

"-Must be a valid United States address that USPS can ship to. No PO Boxes, please!"

Looks like you're using USPS

-Customers must be in the United States "lower 48" that means no Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international.

Last time I checked and lived in Hawaii, It's considered part of the United States and USPS charges the same rate sending/receiving to and from Hawaii as with the "Lower 48"

• edited December 2014

@nexmark said:
    Last time I checked and lived in Hawaii, It's considered part of the United States and USPS charges the same rate sending/receiving to and from Hawaii as with the "Lower 48"

Thank you for your concern - you have indeed interpreted this correctly. We have confirmed that on both Bing Maps and Google Maps Hawaii is part of the United States. Haven't bothered checking on Yahoo Maps but we are confident the outcome would be the same ;) Merry Christmas!

• @frixelsolutions said:
    Thank you for your concern - you have indeed interpreted this correctly. We have confirmed that on both Bing Maps and Google Maps Hawaii is part of the United States. Haven't bothered checking on Yahoo Maps but we are confident the outcome would be the same ;) Merry Christmas!

I think he's asking "Why the lower 48 requirements if it costs the same for and other valid US address for a USPS rate?" This includes the US Virgin Islands... I've shipped there and it costed the exact same as shipping the same product to upper New York from California.

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • are you including the us territories like puerto rico let me know?

• Any new dedi's?

• edited December 2014

@0xdragon said:
    Any new dedi's?

Some of the I3/I5 are still in stock :) also next week I'll put some of the core2duos back in stock!