Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATOM C2758 $25/m | 100Gbit/s DDoS Protected VPS $10/yr | SSD VPS 10TB BW $15/yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ATOM C2758 $25/m | 100Gbit/s DDoS Protected VPS $10/yr | SSD VPS 10TB BW $15/yr

SETH_HIKARUSETH_HIKARU Member
edited December 2014 in Offers

LoomHosts is a customer-focused company founded in 2011 by Tenor Walker. We are a company with an excellent reputation amongst our customer base for providing affordable, top notch, and high performance hosting solutions designed for our customers to make the most out of their money.

With our recent bulk server leasing 'partnership' with ColoCrossing, we have launched three exquisite product lines guaranteed to meet your satisfaction: US DDoS Protected VPS Hosting,
EU DDoS Protected VPS Hosting (Coming Soon), and SSD VPS Hosting. We would like to offer the LowEndTalk community some exclusive dedicated server and VPS hosting specials today as part of our relaunch and Christmas promotions.

All virtual servers come with SolusVM, free rDNS, clean IPs (Upon request), and a NO QUESTIONS ASKED, UNCONDITIONAL 60 day money back guarantee.

Atom C2758 Dedicated Server (Buffalo, NY)

8x 2.4Ghz CPU Cores

250GB Enterprise SATA

8GB DDR3 ECC RAM

10TB Bandwidth @ Dedicated Gbit

5 IPv4 Addresses

$25 per month (Yes, believe it; This is recurring!)

https://my.loomhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=68

(Additional IPs are $0.40/month each -- Ticket in for customization if desired)

DDOSPROTVPS-LETSPECIAL1 (Buffalo, NY - Up to 100Gbit/s Protection)

1x 3.4Ghz CPU Core

10GB RAID 10 Enterprise Storage

1000GB Clean Bandwidth

256MB Guaranteed RAM / vSwap

1 Protected IPv4 Address

$10/year

https://my.loomhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=69

DDOSPROTVPS-LETSPECIAL2 (Buffalo, NY - Up to 100Gbit/s Protection)

4x 3.4Ghz CPU Cores

150GB RAID 10 Enterprise Storage

5000GB Clean Bandwidth

1024MB Guaranteed RAM / vSwap

2 Protected IPv4 Addresses

$6/month OR $48/year (Just $4/m paid yearly!)

https://my.loomhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=70

DDOSPROTVPS-LETSPECIAL3 (Buffalo, NY - Up to 100Gbit/s Protection)

2x 3.4Ghz CPU Cores

25GB RAID 10 Enterprise Storage

8000GB Clean Bandwidth

768MB Guaranteed RAM / vSwap

2 Protected IPv4 Addresses

$19/year

https://my.loomhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=71

SSDVPS-LETSPECIAL1 (Chicago, IL)

20x 2Ghz CPU Cores

150GB RAID 10 Enterprise SSD Storage

6000GB Bandwidth

4096MB Guaranteed RAM / vSwap

3 IPv4 Addresses

$7/month OR $48/year (Just $4/m paid yearly!)

https://my.loomhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=72

SSDVPS-LETSPECIAL2 (Chicago, IL)

10x 2Ghz CPU Cores

50GB RAID 10 Enterprise SSD Storage

1000GB Bandwidth

1024MB Guaranteed RAM / vSwap

1 IPv4 Address

$3/month OR $24/year (Just $2/m paid yearly!)

https://my.loomhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=73

SSDVPS-LETSPECIAL3 (Chicago, IL)

2x 2Ghz CPU Cores

25GB RAID 10 Enterprise SSD Storage

10000GB Bandwidth

768MB Guaranteed RAM / vSwap

1 IPv4 Address

$15/year

https://my.loomhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=74

If you have any questions, please let us know. We are always here to assist!

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Comments

• I think this is a scam.

• "All virtual servers come with SolusVM, free rDNS, clean IPs (Upon request), and a NO QUESTIONS ASKED, UNCONDITIONAL 60 day money back guarantee."
    Hello John. How is it to bet with a other company your own company?

Thanked by 2vpslegend netomx
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Ordered! How long should I expect for provisioning since tomorrow is a holiday? Any chance of it happening tonight?

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Lmao... Okkkkkk...

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @0xdragon said:
    I think this is a scam.

Tend to agree.. what has this host to do with GVH?

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @0xdragon said:
    I think this is a scam.

Anychance you care to elaborate?

@SETH_HIKARU
    LETSPECIAL1

Can I chew all 20 cores at 100% 24/7 ?

If it's a scam, I will chargeback =P

Best not be scam =]

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited December 2014

Seriously though, professional hosts don't really take shots at other hosts. It seems like you're trying to piggyback off GVH hate. It's a shame really because those offers aren't that bad.

Thanked by 20xdragon netomx
  • SETH_HIKARUSETH_HIKARU Member
    edited December 2014

@0xdragon said:
    I think this is a scam.

We've been here since 2011 and have been financially stable all these years. We are independently owned and not influenced by any other company.

We are willing to refund customers if they are not happy within 60 days of their purchase. We indeed do have something special set up with our upstream in good faith of the years we've been open and our customer satisfaction rate.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • That's a fast way of looking like a douchebag. You nailed it, dude.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @SETH_HIKARU said:
    We have nothing to do with GVH besides the fact that we're the "GVH killer". GVH is overrated and is going downhill with their slow support and poor performing servers, and LoomHosts is here to change things. If ANYONE HERE IS A GVH CUSTOMER willing to move over to us and CANCEL their GVH plan, we'll give you your second billing term free on any VPS! :)

I am a GVH customer and I know how bad they are. I just think this pricing is literally too good to be true. I apologise if I jumped to conclusions, but I've had too many of these experiences :/

• vpslegendvpslegend Member
    edited December 2014

Incomplete website, missing links/pages & all offerings are out of Colocrossing=========> Surely in business since 2011

A message to Jon & his masters: Keep playing your tricks but you are gonna be out of business soon as you may hide yourself behind other brands but you cannot change your nature. But I wish you the best of luck hoping you will not repeat the mistakes done in past.

• @SETH_HIKARU why you're talking about some unimportant random third party host in your advert anyway? It makes you look just silly. Childish. Unprofessional.
    I can't imagine any serious host doing this.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @Spirit said:
    SETH_HIKARU why you're talking about some unimportant random third party host in your advert anyway? It makes you look just silly. Childish. Unprofessional.

This is because it is either Jon himself or his masters trying to milk those who wish to spend a few bucks on christmas

• @Spirit said:
    SETH_HIKARU why you're talking about some unimportant random third party host in your advert anyway? It makes you look just silly. Childish. Unprofessional.

Garner attention

• @vpslegend said:
    This is because it is either Jon himself or his masters trying to milk those who wish to spend a few bucks on christmas

Only time will tell I guess. Obviously, it is another colocrossing only company/website... Decisions will always be made without anything actually being done.

• @XFS_Duke said:
    Only time will tell I guess. Obviously, it is another colocrossing only company/website... Decisions will always be made without anything actually being done.

Yes you will realize with time what vpslegend's 6th sense told him was true

• @vpslegend said:
    Yes you will realize with time what vpslegend's 6th sense told him was true

Yes..

• SETH_HIKARUSETH_HIKARU Member
    edited December 2014

The GVH bashing was written by one of our marketing advisers and was not approved by our management due to it's potential for controversy.

We understand that the ploy was inappropriate and we would like to stress the fact that it does not reflect the true ethical and moral values of LoomHosts' management.

We aim towards creating a positive image of ourselves to the LowEndTalk community and hope that as we continue to serve customers from this community over time, we would be worthy of gaining your trust and appraisal.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2014

SETH_HIKARU said: The GVH bashing was written by one of our marketing advisers and was not approved by our management due to it's potential for controversy.

lol. Adding you to the list of hosts I will never buy from.

• SETH_HIKARU said: The GVH bashing was written by one of our marketing advisers and was not approved by our management due to it's potential for controversy.

We understand that the ploy was inappropriate and we would like to stress the fact that it does not reflect the true ethical and moral values of LoomHosts' management.

Don't try and pass the buck. You can delegate authority but not responsibility, that's business 101. You posted this thread and you knew exactly what you were doing.

• @SETH_HIKARU said:
    The GVH bashing was written by one of our marketing advisers and was not approved by our management due to it's potential for controversy.

We aim towards creating a positive image of ourselves to the LowEndTalk community and hope that as we continue to serve customers from this community over time, we would be worthy of gaining your trust and appraisal.

One of the most disgusting and pathetic reply I have ever read.

I am appalled when I see one or two men show company claiming that they have big management of marketing.. CEO blah blah. Your site is not even complete. Everything stinks.

• @SETH_HIKARU said:

Your deals remind me of GVH too. 10TB of bandwidth? Why give one person your whole nodes worth of bandwidth?

This company is just a spin-off of GVH. Nothing to see here, folks.

• 100Gbit/s Protection LOL! Funny one right there!

• said: With our recent bulk server leasing 'partnership' with ColoCrossing, we have launched three exquisite product lines guaranteed to meet your satisfaction: US DDoS Protected VPS Hosting, EU DDoS Protected VPS Hosting (Coming Soon)

I, for one, laughed.

Who is this clown and what button do I press for more top notch and high performance entertainment like this? Will F5 suffice?

• Such people are serious threat to entire hosting industry.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Lol stop cutting his throat , but +1 to agree that offers are no realistic and sustainable by the OP in terms of long run. I seriously doubt he didnt think while preparing his business plan , either the node will be oversold or will eventually break down.

@SETH_HIKARU you already stepped into the swamp mate . Although I offered KVM no so long ago offers were a bit realistic however were too lowend you're committing the same mistake.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

said: 10000GB Bandwidth

$15/year

Thanked by 2bersy asf
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Guess it was a typo ? he planned to give out 1TB maybe.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BharatB said: Guess it was a typo ? he planned to give out 1TB maybe.

If so, he made two different mistakes, as the thread title includes "SSD VPS 10TB BW"

This discussion has been closed.