Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holiday Sale - E3-1240, 120GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 2TB BW - $49/m - VPS 50GB HDD, 3GB RAM, 2IPs, $59/3Years
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Holiday Sale - E3-1240, 120GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 2TB BW - $49/m - VPS 50GB HDD, 3GB RAM, 2IPs, $59/3Years

ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

Hudson Valley Host offers a variery of services from shared hosting to VPS hosting. Hudson Valley Host is part of the VSNX family of companies. At Hudson Valley Host every customer is treated with VIP support by our 24/7/365 technical support team - we're here for your every hosting need. Should you ever outgrow a particular hosting package, you can instantly upgrade with no downtime whatsoever. We understand that websites grow, and we're here to help you throughout the process.

Hudson Valley Host would like to offer the users on LET an exclusive Holiday offer.

Virtual Private Server Hosting Features:

• SolusVM VPS Management Panel
  • OpenVZ Virtualization Technologies
  • TUN/TAP Support Enabled
  • FREE & Instant Setup
  • Powerful RAID-10 Arrays
  • Reverse DNS Available (On Request)

** Hudson Valley Host offers multiple locations:**

Holiday OpenVZ Self-Managed 3 Year VPS

50GB HDD Space

3GB RAM

3TB Bandwidth

2IPs

ONLY $59/3 years

Click Here To Order

Our other VPS plans can be found here: http://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/vps.php

=================

E3-1240 Holiday Special

120GB SSD

8GB RAM

/29 IPs

2TB Bandwidth

1Gbps Port

ONLY $49/mo Recurring!

Click Here To Order

(48-72 Hour Provisioning)

If you have any questions feel free to contact our sales department.

This sale is for new signups only and cannot be applied to current account.

Comments

• Highly recommended guys!

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@PremiumN said:
    Highly recommended guys!

Thank you!

• @Ernie Are you the manager of 123system?

According to somebody you are,

why don't you answer the ticket for more than 2 weeks?

@MorningIris said:
    Ernie Are you the manager of 123system?

According to somebody you are,

why don't you answer the ticket for more than 2 weeks?

Hello,
    I am unsure what ticket you are referring to however I would like to try and help with any issue you are having. Feel free to PM me with the ticket id.

• @Ernie ask Jon, I saw many of "your kind" before,

playing stupid, blame others,

never mind, I gave up long time ago.

@MorningIris said:
    Ernie ask Jon, I saw many of "your kind" before,

playing stupid, blame others,

never mind, I gave up long time ago.

Without a ticket ID I am unable to assist you. I am here to help if you change your mind.

• Ernie said: Hello, I am unsure what ticket you are referring to however I would like to try and help with any issue you are having. Feel free to PM me with the ticket id.

Why are you offering to help with a 123Systems ticket?

@Nekki said:
    Why are you offering to help with a 123Systems ticket?

123Systems and HVH are both VSNX companies. I work for VSNX and am willing to assist this customer in getting the issue resolved.

Thanked by 2mpkossen Dylan
  • Ernie said: 123Systems and HVH are both VSNX companies. I work for VSNX and am willing to assist this customer in getting the issue resolved.

You probably shouldn't have admitted to that as now you'll get spammed by angry 123Systems customers, but good to know nonetheless.

Thanked by 1sepei
  • @Nekki Why are you telling people should or shouldn't?

• @MorningIris said:
    Nekki Why are you telling people should or shouldn't?

Sorry, not sure what you mean.

• Reguardless of affiliations, this provider is top notch.. Highly recomend their services.

• top notch? Ticket has been sitting for more than 2 weeks, sure it is top notch.

• @MorningIris said:
    top notch? Ticket has been sitting for more than 2 weeks, sure it is top notch.

Ticket ID or it didn't happen.

• @mpkossen how do you know? You seemed to know everything, getting paid by CC makes every provider using CC is so innocent and honest, every accuser is in fault, isn't it?

• For the record my comment was ment for the services hudson valley host provide.

What ever issue this dood has with 123systems is beyond the scope of my understanding. All my invoices where from hvh and the support and service provided have been stellar near 2 years going.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2014

Nekki said: You probably shouldn't have admitted to that as now you'll get spammed by angry 123Systems customers, but good to know nonetheless

Well, being an angry (or, not so, because I knew what was I bought and did it to see in person about their services) 123system client, I knew that they had being aquired by VSNX, as they send to their clients an email at 19 of November. And, I have to tell, since then, two crappy services became actually two good vps (at least, ATM). I was curious if the previous situation would change and I setup a small mail server to a 256MB box a couple of weeks ago. Till now it runs smoothly.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited December 2014

@MorningIris said:
    mpkossen how do you know? You seemed to know everything, getting paid by CC makes every provider using CC is so innocent and honest, every accuser is in fault, isn't it?

So it didn't happen. If you were telling the truth, why not provide a ticket ID so the provider can help you? Right now, you're not giving the provider a fair chance to help you and you're trying to make them look bad in the process.

Why are you making false accusations against a provider? It could be considered slander by some and some people sue for that.

• @mpkossen Ask Jon, also, if you don't know what's going on, shut the f**k up.

• @MorningIris said:
    mpkossen Ask Jon, also, if you don't know what's going on, shut the f**k up.

Ok, bye.