Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repost: Delimiter Christmas Blow-out - Prices can't get cheaper! 16GB/4C/500GB/5TB $20/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repost: Delimiter Christmas Blow-out - Prices can't get cheaper! 16GB/4C/500GB/5TB $20/mo

Repost from WHT and sanitised to remove high priced units.

Offers in price order. Remember discounts are shown at checkout after applying the coupon. Discount are recurring for the lifetime of your order.

Most servers are available in New York, Atlanta and Los Angeles.

All of our servers include Free Interworx Control Panel, Free Virtualizor and Free Blesta Billing (except Atoms). This is a massive saving per year!

For customers running VPS on their servers, we'll include Interworx licenses for each IPv4 on your server, so you can offer the benefits of Interworx to your customers.

Deal 1: Atom 230, 2GB RAM, 100GB Disk - $5/mo (Atlanta)

* 2GB RAM

* 100GB Disk (Add additional storage for $5/month per 100GB)

* 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

* 1 IPv4 Address

* /64 IPv6 address block

* Gigabit port

* Gigabit port

* FREE Interworx License

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2014

Order Here

Deal 2: HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo (Atlanta)

Four X5150 cores, VT support - runs all major OS: Linux, VMWare, XenServer, Windows or install your own from ISO. Your own VPS server? Minecraft? Storage? Development? Its your server and your resources - you can max it out 24x7!

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon
  • 16GB RAM
  • 500GB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps _(Pay annually get that doubled to 10TB)_
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license)_, FreeBSD or your own ISO_
  • FREE Interworx License
  • FREE Virtualizor License
  • FREE Blesta License

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2014

Order Here

Deal 3: HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles)
  • 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores)
  • 16GB RAM (Upgrade to 32GB for $10/month)
  • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps _(Pay annually get that doubled to 20TB)_
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license)_, FreeBSD or your own ISO_
  • FREE Interworx License
  • FREE Virtualizor License
  • FREE Blesta License

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon BLACKFRIDAY2014

Atlanta Order Here

New York Order Here

Los Angeles Order Here

All of our services are unmanaged.

Delivery for standard servers is 1-3 working days from order review.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email protected]

• Steve

Comments

• @MarkTurner any test files available for New York?

• Can I colocate my own BL460C too? If yes, how much will that cost?

• Still waiting for a deal like this in the EU...

• @Cassa - email Steve [email protected]. Depending on model I think its about $50/month per slot

• @MarkTurner said:
    makkesk8 - January

That's when I will become a customer! Its a date then!

• @Makkesk8 - Good good!

• @MarkTurner , please repost when there is an EU location. Thanks.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I cannot possibly recommend these guys more. They do not operate like a typical LEB company, and life long members here know that this is a somewhat unique atmosphere. They do, however, handle themselves maturely and they work very hard.

I'll never think twice about doing business with them after the experiences I've had.

We received quite a DDOS on their network and they quickly nulled the IPs as they should. They gave me all of the information that they could, did their best to help me mitigate what we could, and even Mark here gave me a few tips as I had not personally dealt with the pattern I was seeing.

I wouldn't recommend running into their network with something you expect to get a DDOS on unless filtering it through someone else like BuyVM or RamNode, as is true with any other provider that does not offer DDOS protection by default. But I would recommend them.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @Makkesk8 said:
    Still waiting for a deal like this in the EU...

Ehh, Kimsufi, Online.net ?

• This prices are too good, but the only problem for me is the bandwidth on the servers... if only you could add more TBs at a cheaper price....

• @MarkTurner: would be nice to see something new, and not those old 'offers' again an again... looks like this are normal prices now, not really some kind of SALE ;-)

• I am waiting myself for the EU location even if I have one from delimiter in the USA.

• @Felipe - there are options for bulk bandwidth - like 1TB/$10, 10TB/$50 and so on.

@Falzo - If you have a look at WHT you'll see the other offers too, I had to strip all the juicy stuff out because its too expensive

@HWAYS - I am expecting Delimiter will announce London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Stockholm in the new year. But getting a decision out of them is very slow....

Thanked by 1drazilox
  • draziloxdrazilox Member
    edited December 2014

MarkTurner said: I am expecting Delimiter will announce London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Stockholm in the new year. But getting a decision out of them is very slow....

Oh man! Stockholm especially!

• @nexusrain said:
    Ehh, Kimsufi, Online.net ?

the tax fee

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited December 2014

@antiycda said:
    the tax fee

What is about them?

• Ordered yesterday, hope it'll be setup till Christmas :)

• @MarkTurner said:
    Repost from WHT and sanitised to remove high priced units.

• Steve

I have to buy, but has not yet hit the shelves
    Ticket no response

• Is Virtualizor free? Looks like shopping cart is adding $25.5 for Virtualizor. I am trying Deal 2 , The prices in the cart is $132.75 USD Quarterly after discounts (*after removing Virtualizor)
    Where is that $20. offer??

• @mashokk369 - just click the link and that will $60/quarter ($20/month). If you started added additional licenses then up goes the price. Virtualizor Starter license is included.

• @mashokk369 said:
    Is Virtualizor free? Looks like shopping cart is adding $25.5 for Virtualizor. I am trying Deal 2 , The prices in the cart is $132.75 USD Quarterly after discounts (*after removing Virtualizor)
    Where is that $20. offer??

No I an not able to remove virtualizor. I edit the config and select no and again it appears in the cart. But virtualizor is supposed to be free as per the offer!

• @mashokk369 screenshot your cart and PM me - there is something wrong with your order

• @MarkTurner
    From the link by default it is Virtualizor: Virtualizor (Full Version) $25.50 USD.
    I have to edit the configuration and change it to Virtualizor Starter (3 VPS) to get it free.

Its kinda misleading IMO

• Sigh. $40/mo. for a 1TB HDD. Really?

• @4n0nx - To change 500GB to 1TB is +$5/month, to add a second disk ie 1TB will cost you $15/month

• @MarkTurner said:
    4n0nx - To change 500GB to 1TB is +$5/month, to add a second disk ie 1TB will cost you $15/month

It says 1TB Disk $480/yr. ...

• It also adds "Virtualizor (Full Version) $8.50 USD" automatically. Not cool.
    A Comodo SSL certificate is free?
    What is Interworx 10?

• @4n0nx - Don't believe it :) If you need help ordering one of these systems PM me and I'll get Steve to setup the order manually for you

• @4n0nx - Can you send me a screenshot of that