Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• Hello all :)

My name is ahmed, and i just joined few month ago

I hope my stay be nice with you guys

• Hi, I'm icecream.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

IceCream said: Hi, I'm icecream.

Which flavour?

Thanked by 2arpanjot GM2015
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hey guys, new to the forums but not to the hosting industry, Seems like there is a huge amount of skills and knowledge in the LET community so I wanted to start being one of it :)

• Figure this would be a good time to introduce myself, it being the introduction thread and the fact that I just recently launched HostBrew.com.

My name is Martin Wright. I have been a member of LET for a while now, going on two and a half years. Some people may remember me from ColoCrossing, where I worked as a Linux Systems Administrator overnight. I left ColoCrossing a year and a half ago to take an engineering job closer to home in Rochester, NY. I have 11 years of experience in different areas of IT.

I look forward to being a part of the LET, web hosting, and internet community.

• I've been here just over a week and have already made a few posts but thought I'd introduce myself properly.

My name is Mason, I have recently launched WWW Hosting Services. I have been a webmaster for around 8 years, owning multiple forums at the same time previously. I have been in the hosting industry for over 5 years now. I am a member of several other forums such as WHT, WJunction and VPSBoard. I'll see you all around.

• Hello,
    I am Sid, CEO of FlameHosting.net
    Our offical Skype name is SidKaan Which is also my personal Skype name and also represents our company :)

Happy Hosting,

Hosting You To The Max.

FlameHosting

Thanked by 1allenfan
  • @Nekki said:
    Which flavour?

Vanilla :P

Thanked by 1IceCream
  • @Nekki said:
    Which flavour?

Strawberry chocolate.

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • @IceCream said:

Edible?

• Hi

• Hello Everyone. It's Such an Honor to be here with like minded people discussing what revolves around IT, Hosting, Servers, Clouds and what have you. Will be a delight to share common views on topics that concern every one of us connected in some way in order to channel positive prospects and success in our different businesses. Let's Talk!

• VPBsales said: Hello Everyone. It's Such an Honor to be here with like minded people discussing what revolves around IT, Hosting, Servers, Clouds and what have you. Will be a delight to share common views on topics that concern every one of us connected in some way in order to channel positive prospects and success in our different businesses. Let's Talk!

For 100% disclosure, you should say which all your usernames are

@allenfan

@VPBSales

@BarryLee

@Caroleen_Smith

@Charles

You know, just so people recognize you properly.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • That's like shared hosting - except in reverse - sort of

• edited June 2015

Hello All

I am Swapnil Lokhande from Akola,MH India owner of hostlogicx.com We provide all kind of hosting related products form shared to dedicated. I am following this forum from many months so now I like to be active as I am getting some time form my official work.

• ElmoElmo Member

Heya all, I'm Tony.
    As lots of other folks, I've been reading LET and LEB for quite some time, but I just made up my mind to actually register. I live in Greece and I'm into IT related stuff.

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hello everyone!

• Hello I'm Anthony, longtime lurker, first-time poster. This forum and LEB are the best resources I've found for personal small VPS. I'm no pro, just a frugal hobbyist and end-user. I've learned a lot from these threads. I only buy from well-reviewed providers here. Plus the drama is is often entertaining. Cheers!

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Hilevels said: Plus the drama is is often entertaining.

Now you'll have access to lots of members-only drama then :) Welcome!

@swapnilrlokhande @Elmo @HBAndrei Welcome to LET!

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Hi everyone. Newcomer to LET. My partners and I have recently started a new VPS hosting company and someone from the community here re-posted one of our ads and over night we got hundreds of registrations.

Thought I would sign up, contribute and introduce ourselves.

Our company is VPSBiT.com. We launched July 5th 2015. Though this venture may be young, it is fully backed and owned by several and long established hosting companies, so we have plenty of experience to offer.

Our head office is in Hong Kong, where we are officially registered. But we have an office in Lithuania too. Our servers are located in HK and LT and we plan to expand to more locations in the next year.

Look forward to contributing to the community! Thanks for having us!

• AICAIC Member

My Name is Imran partner with Adil owned webdevelopment and network consulting firm. We both own a shared hosting company and a vps hosting company.
    I love VPN Technologies and Linux.
    Check our shared hosting and vps hosting .

• Hola. My name is Dian Pratama 16yo ( Will be 17 on this december ) from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm not such a profesional person just student.

Got interest in webdesign / webdevelopment. Thats why im here.

Currently looking for something cheap.
    I got 1vps for idling from crissic. Also got 1 Dedi's from leaseweb for my gaming server.

• Hello world. I'm pretty new. I've known about LEB for awhile but just started getting involved with LET.

I love IRC and cheap cloud servers to run irssi on so I can idle.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR
    edited July 2015

Ignore me - didnt check thoroughly

• We (AccuWebHosting) are leading web hosting services provider with well over decade of experience in VPS, Dedicated servers, shared and reseller hosting.

• @AccuWebHosting said:
    We (AccuWebHosting) are leading web hosting services provider with well over decade of experience in VPS, Dedicated servers, shared and reseller hosting.

Something I'll never understand: if every company claims to be the "leading provider" then no one is. Same as the guy who sends all their emails as urgent. We all know someone like that.

• grimsdottir said: if every company claims to be the "leading provider" then no one is.

I'd say everybody is. How about we call it a mob then?

• GM2015GM2015 Member

The question is not whether a provider is leading or not, but what they are leading, because some don't appear to be leading anything.

grimsdottir said: Something I'll never understand: if every company claims to be the "leading provider" then no one is. Same as the guy who sends all their emails as urgent. We all know someone like that.

You are a banned leader, you probably lead the list of top banned providers. Nice one. At least you found yourself a niche.

AccuWebHosting said: We (AccuWebHosting) are leading web hosting services provider with well over decade of experience in VPS, Dedicated servers, shared and reseller hosting.

On-topic: My name is Gm2015. I am called by the name which is registered in my name birth certificate and I was born a while ago and I am one year older than I was last year. I was born on Earth, in a hospital. Somewhere around here and above sea levels.

• GM2015 said: sea levels.

How many are there?

• I'm not a provider. I'm a customer and I see through marketing crap that's all. No need to be a prick about it GM2015