Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• Ah.. ok :D

Previously I'm from Bandung too (2012), but now Tasikmalaya.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • SunnSunn Member

Im Ryyan, Queens, NYC!

• defiantdefiant Member

Hi all,
    I am defiant from India. I own a few sites and its big time that I joined. I have been a big time lurker of this forum, sorry for that! :P

• Defiant, the famous graphic designer or defiant the great hacker?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

My self Kunnu, My dream is helping poor peoples by teaching them and want to open a free school/college for them but I think this dream will never comes true because of god give opportunity to evil peoples and not to good peoples who really want to do something good for poor peoples.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2014

@Mark_R Thank you!

• I am Sergio, from Brazil. I also missed this thread, apparently :)

• ErawanArifNugroho said: Previously I'm from Bandung too

oh very nice ^_^ i have been living in indonesia since 2009 back to uk 4 times but been here now since may 2013 : ) planning to stay in indonesia now

• defiantdefiant Member
    edited May 2014

ErawanArifNugroho said: Defiant, the famous graphic designer or defiant the great hacker?

I am not any of those guys. I just took this name because I recently watched the movie V for Vendetta again! :P

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member

Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Dhavid, and i am from Tangerang, Indonesia :)

• Hello I am Ritche from Philippines trying to have my own company working and growing

• Hi, my name is Eduardo Santillan, I'm a Web Developer, Linux Enthusiast, nerd, and some other random stuff!

• VMNodeVMNode Member

Hi, my name is Terrance, CT!

• ErawanArifNugroho said: Previously I'm from Bandung too (2012), but now Tasikmalaya.

Oh very nice! I like bandung i could not live anywhere else in indonesia its nice and cool where i am not far form lembang just 5 mins to drive there, been in indonesia 1 year now : )

• impimp Member
    edited May 2014

Hi, I am Sam and I'm a Game Designer and a web developer.

• Hi Sam, welcome to the club.

What (programming) languages do you like to use?

Thanked by 1imp
  • impimp Member

I have a very good experience with PHP,Python,C++,Java and LUA.

• hoczajhoczaj Member

I joined last november, however I did not introduce myself.

My name is Jozsef Hocza, I'm from Hungary, which is actually not that hungry. :)

I'm a Developer. My favourites are: Node.js, Ruby on Rails, PHP, but I have experience with C, C#, Objective-C, and python.

I love solving problems and generally: helping people. I'm volunteering 20 hours a week (for charity, not here, not even on the Internet), and I really enjoy it.
    I already helped few of you, by the way :)

How did I meet you? Basically I met the community thru LowEndBox. I needed some VPS and dedicated for my small hosting/developer company, for hosting my apps for my clients, and hosting services.

I would like to be helpful here too.
    Who knows, maybe I will promote my Company here in the future, but that was not my main intention when I registered back in november. :)

I like this community and I would like to be a part of it.

That's it. :)

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • NelginNelgin Member

Hi all,

I'm originally from England, now live in Dallas. Been a unix admin since about 1989 and start with Linux when I got my hands on a Slackware 1.2.13 CD from a magazine. Wiped Windows 3.1 from my 10mb hard disk and it ran well with the 4 x 1mb simms that I had.

Now I work for a managed hosting company which have managed, colo, and cloud services, but they're much too expensive which is why I'm here looking for low end boxes :)

I'm a RHCE and a BOFH. I will gladly resolder the RS232 male connector on the serial cable for your vt100 terminal. ;)

Thanked by 1vedran
  • Dotte, 20yo, Business student, Front-end developper (for fun) and hosting/servers noob!

• Hello, i'm from canada, a sys admin, never used any vps online, but i want to try some to do some personal hosting and own some server i do not have to power on or off myself.

• petrispetris Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Hello, i am shaf 28 from Nottingham England Living on a island called Java in Indonesia, i teach english and believe it not i design websites for people lol also sell hosting.

I feel sorry for those Indonesian children :(

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

petris said: I feel sorry for those Indonesian children :(

I teach at 2 university's in Bandung Indonesia, i also teach ICT and marketing and seo as a volunteer at university's when i have time.
    I have also taught English in England this is me >

https://www.facebook.com/sz1hostingwebhostingfreehostingcheapvps

• I am Neeraj from India,glad to be a art of LET

• Welcome Neeraj, just to let you know not everyone is a douche here there are lots of nice people : )

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@BlackCows said:
    I am Neeraj from India,glad to be a art of LET

Welcome!

• Hi All,
    I really like low resource computing and actually use a DOS machine for a lot of my everyday stuff, though my browsing and more sophisticated stuff is on FreeBSD. I've been into computers since before the BBS days and am interested in communications in the broader sense of the word. Also, vintage computing and history. You'll find me on the Vintage Computer Forum a lot. I just got a VPS at RIJX and got that working. I can log in just fine from my DOS box now. I think I'm going to enjoy this forum and look forward to learning from all of you.

• Sal, London, UK.

• clkwclkw Member

I'm Leandro, from Brazil.. Just got a VPS at host1plus..

Thanked by 1allenfan
  • JagJag Member, Patron Provider

Hello all. JaguarPC here. 100% Uptime and over 15 years web hosting experience.

Thanked by 1allenfan