Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• halo friend , I'm carnaen , I'm glad to meet you,, :v

• I guess it's a little late to be posting to this thread for me, but I just found it, sue me :) Hi, my name is Kevin, I live in southern california and I handle most of the SEO at the company BuycPanel!

• Hi guys, I'm a computer engineering student from Italy.
    I entered the LEBs world recently and I really appreciate the spirit of this site :D
    My interests are mainly focused on computer programming but I also love all the stuff related to distributed system and anonymous networks!

That's all :D

Thanks,
    Schultz

• I never really introduced myself so I guess now is just as good of a time as any other. I am Ryan Petris and I am a software engineer in Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to developing software, I enjoy running applications on VPS's to reduce my reliance on third-party internet services.

• mazkermazker Member
    edited December 2013

WHT rules are very strict than LET.

• mazker said: WHT rules are very strict than LET.

That doesn't mean you can do everything as you like. :)

• ElChileElChile Member
    edited January 2014

Hola Todos.

My name is Paco.

I make hot spots, on warm beaches, in Central America.

I have been lurking here for a while, and now hope to join in the fun.

My friends call me "El Chile" and I hope you will too.

• 'lo All! Weej here (known only to my parents (and my VPS hosts ;) ) as Wendel) totally new here but love how I can find answers to most of my server questions here! The strange Drama that occurs from time to time is hilarious to read too, thankfully it's infrequent! Hope I can stick around long enough to figure out what is what without creating too many dupe threads ;)

• Hi everyone, I'm a total newbie to the VPS scene-- only ever made a couple of forays into shared hosting and one of them turned out to be a EIG host of all things (which I had no idea about before and of course did not end well). Decided to dive headfirst into VPS and started looking around for a few forums to lurk in and learn from so here I am :) I have no programming background whatsoever so I've got a steep learning curve ahead of me, but I'm doing my best to look up everything unfamiliar I come across - which admittedly is a lot - and learn from this site!

• Howdy everyone, I live in the US. I have been using VPS and dedicated servers for awhile. I am always trying to learn more about Linux server management as there is plenty I still don't know. I have been reading stuff on this site for awhile but hadn't joined until a week or so ago.

• hey all, I'm John Comeau but prefer being called "jc". looking for cheap VPS or blade server on which I can do some cryptocurrency mining. was having good luck with PaulVPS for a while but recently my CPU allocation was silently cut.

• Hello there ! I'm Sebastien, living in France and working for Ikoula.com.
    Glad to join :)

• I am Bernard, currently hiding from the cold down south.
    I love Perl, FreeBSD and Borderlands (Wife too), I work for ServerWholesale.com
    I have been a fan of the LET tutorials for a while, and check it often for early security warnings. Hello guys!

• Hello! Josh is the name. Long-time lurker. Decided to join and chip in from time to time.

• Hi! This shout is from a newbie in web hosting & VPS stuffs. I am here to learn things from the experts. Wish me luck :)

• @mayasl said:
    Hi! This shout is from a newbie in web hosting & VPS stuffs. I am here to learn things from the experts. Wish me luck :)

Enjoy your stay!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi, I am Kunnu from India.

My Fav: Boxing, Shooting, Hosting, Technical work.

• Hi, I am Sharad from India. Just began exploring the world of VPS.

• SMatSMat Member

Hello, im Sara, looking forward to learn about VPS servers

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

Hi, I am Alexander Freeman from HostSailor, and I'm here to gain experience within the VPS industry, and to contribute to the community.

• Hello, I'm Andrew and I joined LET to discuss VPS's, and help others with their servers.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@HostSailor said:
    Hi, I am Alexander Freeman from HostSailor, and I'm here to gain experience within the VPS industry, and to contribute to the community.

Your site looks great.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@ShadowPhase said:
    Hello, I'm Andrew and I joined LET to discuss VPS's, and help others with their servers.

Welcome!

• VPNVPN Member

Hi I'm Tom and I only just realised there was an official introduction thread lol.

• pntlesspntless Member

'Ello. I'm Matt. Been lurking for a bit, finally decided to make an account and then happened across this thread.

• Hello, i am shaf 28 from Nottingham England Living on a island called Java in Indonesia, i teach english and believe it not i design websites for people lol also sell hosting.

• Hello everyone! I'm Matt I have been lurking around here for some time, nice to meet you all!

• sz1hosting said: Hello, i am shaf 28 from Nottingham England Living on a island called Java in Indonesia, i teach english and believe it not i design websites for people lol also sell hosting.

I forgot if I've asked you this before, but, where in Java?

• ErawanArifNugroho said: I forgot if I've asked you this before, but, where in Java? not sur eif you asked me before my memory may be the same lol, west java bandung and you?

• ehabehab Member

my name is ehab, i am from Libya and have too many idle vpss right now : ) but love the testing and the try outs