Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reversehosts.com oh reversehosts.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

reversehosts.com oh reversehosts.com

Hey reversehosts.com.....??? Hassan

Where are you guys..?? They never reply ticket, never take an action to fix the problem. I think they will be deadpool :)

Comments

• They're gone.

• Anybody know who bought them? I'm a customer there and didn't get any sort of notification.

• No clue but I would love to know. I have 1 vps with them that never has worked. Ticketed when it disappeared and they gave me a new one that doesn't work either.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2014

My Vegas VPS has been down for 9 days now. Client area and SolusVM is off line as well.

What I don't understand is what people are buying if they just shut off the website and delete all the customers. In the last month ...

VPSRaid was bought by XFuse and said goodbye to the clients.
    VirtNetwork was sold and said goodbye to the clients. EDIT: Site is back up.
    Now ReverseHosts is maybe sold and it is goodbye as well.

WTF???

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

That is a good thing. All these little crap providers with poor planning and no business plan are no more!

Thanked by 3ATHK Pwner ucxo
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

atleast they should allow some time to take backup...

still awaiting for any response, god who knows...

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2014

@shovenose - if they just dead pooled, no problem, and good riddance. But my understanding is when someone buys a US company they buy the assets AND the liabilities. So customers become a liability for the purchaser. You've been around the block a few times, why would anyone buy these shit companies liabilities is my question.

@agentmishra we have been talking about reversehosts going dark for 6 months, and you really don't have backups?

EDIT: Correction Only the VPSRaid domain name was bought by XFuse, not the company.

• Why tag the guy who ran it. On past threads he clearly didn't give a toss. A fly by night.

• Where did it say anywhere reversehosts were sold? All I see in that WHT thread are interested parties asking for info.

• @Nekki said:
    Where did it say anywhere reversehosts were sold? All I see in that WHT thread are interested parties asking for info.

It didn't, but you'd say so wouldn't you? http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/802967/#Comment_802967

• @DalComp said:
    It didn't, but you'd say so wouldn't you? http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/802967/#Comment_802967

You missed the point. I agree the WHT thread is about ReverseHosts, but that thread does not imply any sale has been made.

• Down for almost 2 weeks... no announch ..no reply.. and it's not the first case. their server always down several time ..
    it's time to leave and stay away from this provider.

• @FrankZ said: VPSRaid was bought by XFuse and said goodbye to the clients.

To be fair and not spread false information, you should have noted that I tried to get the customers. They were cancelled BEFORE I took over the domain name from Bharat. So, I never said goodbye to any customers, I rarely say goodbye to anything. I'm a hoarder.. Joking, unless you look at my domain portfolio now.. Either way, I never cancelled any clients and I plan on relaunching VPSRaid in January.

Thanked by 1netomx

it seems that their dedi at @qps is either gone or shutdown.

a traceroute says so..

• @XFS_Duke - I have made a correction above. Thanks for the response.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Everything will be coming online.

Alexander

@MorningIris said:
    AlexanderM ETA?

We have just taking ownership of the company and cleared its debts. Currently getting all services online, an official statement will be made soon.

Alexander.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @AlexanderM I remember you're good to your words, but not Hasaan guy, is he out?

@MorningIris said:
    AlexanderM I remember you're good to your words, but not Hasaan guy, is he out?

We (HostUS) have taken full ownership and Hasaan has left the company, I'm currently getting everything online.

Thanks,
    Alexander

Thanked by 2FrankZ netomx
  • @AlexanderM thanks, are you going to honor the terms that current clients have?

@MorningIris said:
    AlexanderM thanks, are you going to honor the terms that current clients have?

We will be honoring everything to the best of our abilities, all locations etc will be staying the same.

Thanks,
    Alexander

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • edited December 2014

Good to see another great provider stepping up. I think the brand is in great hands with Alexander.

Thanked by 2AlexanderM netomx
  • @AlexanderM Reverse will be integrated into Hostus control panel or just Solusvm as before?

Thanked by 1AlexanderM

@aggressivenetworks said:
    Good to see another great provider stepping up. I think the brand is in great hands with Alexander.

Thanks for your kind feedback!

@MorningIris said:
    AlexanderM Reverse will be integrated into Hostus control panel or just Solusvm as before?

Undecided, I have my Plan of Action created, currently my priority is to clean all known debit (Done) and restore all services. Once everything is online and operating we will Look into the current set up in terms of control panel.

Thanks,
    Alexander

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

agentmishra said: it seems that their dedi at @qps is either gone or shutdown.

Couldn't say anything before, but glad that things are transferred over to HostUS. They will take good care of the customers.

• My VPS is back online now. Thanks @AlexanderM

Thanked by 1AlexanderM

mine is also active

its with hostus...

Thanked by 1AlexanderM