Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MegaVZ- 80-160GB Storage Plans,128MB-1GB VPS Plans from 2.40€/yr Coupon! Bitcoin, PP, CC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MegaVZ- 80-160GB Storage Plans,128MB-1GB VPS Plans from 2.40€/yr Coupon! Bitcoin, PP, CC

AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
edited December 2014 in Offers

Get More Bandwidth and Ram for LESS! Don't need a Dedicated IPv4? This is for you! Using NAT to provide IPv4 Communications to the container each container is given 21 Preforwarded Ports (20+1 SSH Port) Perfect for your VPN Server or small webserver etc.

Plan Name: StorageDE80GB
1vCPU Core
256MB RAM + 256MB vSWAP
80GB Space
20 Forwarded IPv4 Ports + 1 Forwarded SSH Port
IPv6 Subnet
1.5TB Bandwidth @ 1GBit
Manual Setup Required

Plan Name: StorageDE160GB
1vCPU Core
256MB RAM + 256MB vSWAP
160GB Space
IPv6 Subnet
2TB Bandwidth @ 1GBit
Manual Setup Required

Plan Name: NANO128
1vCPU Core
128MB RAM + 128MB vSWAP
3GB Space
IPv6 Subnet
500GB Bandwidth @ 1GBit (100mbit in Los Angeles)

3€/year

Plan Name: MEGA256
1vCPU Core
256MB RAM + 256MB vSWAP
4GB Space
IPv6 Subnet
500GB Bandwidth @ 1GBit (100mbit in Los Angeles)

4.50€/year

Plan Name: MEGA512
1vCPU Core
512MB RAM + 512MB vSWAP
5GB Space
IPv6 Subnet
1TB Bandwidth @ 1GBit (100mbit in Los Angeles)

5.50€/year

Plan Name: MEGA1024
1vCPU Core
1024MB RAM + 1024MB vSWAP
7GB Space
IPv6 Subnet
1.5TB Bandwidth @ 1GBit (100mbit in Los Angeles)

8€/year

For the next week, there is 20% off All Packages mentioned above Using the coupon Code: BHJ47R4NRT.

Also, 50% of all Income over all of our Nodes (calculated from the non-discounted price), until the 29Th of December will be donated SHAK

Accepted Payment Methods:

• PayPal (We are a Verified Merchant, Non US)
  • Stripe
  • Bitcoin via Bit-Pay *NEW*

Network Information

Network and Test IP Information

NanoVZ & MegaVZ
Lenoir, North Carolina - Dacentec
Test IPv4: 199.191.56.90
Test IPv6: 2607:5600::c7bf:385a‏

Los Angeles, California - CorporateColo
Test IPv4: 66.117.0.3
Test IPv6: 2607:fca8:1530::2

Dusseldorf, Germany - ProviderService
Test IPv4: 5.45.176.3
Test IPv6: 2a02:e00:ffff:56:ffff:ffff:12a7:8cef

Kansas City, Missouri - Datashack
Test IPv4: 204.152.38.112
Test IPv6: 2604:4300:a:1:c000::

Roubaix, France - OVH
Test IPv4: 188.165.12.106
Test IPv6: 2001:41d0:2:876a:0:0:0:1

NanoStorage Plans
Falkenstein, Germany - Hetzner
Test IPv4: 5.9.0.37
Test IPv6: 2a01:4f8:7d:104:5::1

Regards,

Ryan B.

Thanked by 4trewq mike0000 Crab HWAYS

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

With the bundles is the bandwidth per VPS or overall?

• Per VPS, its just at a cheaper rate for purchasing all the locations.
    so for the 1GB Plans, you get a total of

5 vCPU Cores
    5GB RAM + 5GB Swap
    35GB Space
    7.5TB Bandwidth

Just spread evenly over the 5 Locations.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • Does BHJ47R4NRT carry over second year?

• Any plan for UK location?

• @chuck - Yes it is reccuring
    @NeoGen - Keep an eye out @ http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html @AnthonySmith may have or may still put more UK stock out.

Thanked by 1NeoGen
  • Got France & Kansas City. Gotta catch 'em all

Thanked by 2AutoSnipe BBTN
  • @mikeyur had to have a laugh watching that, been so long since i've seen Pokemon! :P

• Awesome deals @AutoSnipe

• Very tempted to get a storage box from DE!

• Just tried to order the 256MB bundle and the KC server has 128MB - is that correct?

• @Crab you should try this new KC Server ;)

@Nekki Thanks for pointing it out, this is fixed now. :)

Regards,
    Ryan

• @Crab said:
    Very tempted to get a storage box from DE!

They have an outstanding speed. I got backups from Amsterdam in almost full 1GBit Speed.

NFS is also available.

• do you have non-storage vps plan with hetzner ? i'd like get 256mb vps with hetzner ...
    and i think on storage plan we cant host site or forum either ...

any change to get non-storage vps with hetzner?

• @soda Not currently no, but we do have a germany location that isn't storage based. which many would say is a 10x Better network then Hetzners.

@foetti - Thankyou for your kind words.

Thanked by 1soda
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    Crab you should try this new KC Server ;)

I'm sure the KC location is awesome!

• @crab Especially with some brand new WD RE4's in it it is one of the best performers out of all the servers at the moment :)

But send me in a ticket if you want a Storage box in DE and i will see what i can do. :)

• i've best ping with hetzner DC in compare with other DC, only hetzner not other DC, this is why i asked about that , thanks anyway ;)

• AutoSnipe said: @soda Not currently no, but we do have a germany location that isn't storage based. which many would say is a 10x Better network then Hetzners.

Not for gazillion LET members who already have providerservice box :P
    We used to have plenty Hetzner providers but when Hetzner increased IP prices they quickly dropped this location one by one.
    Providerservice is good but not interesting for plenty of us who already have cheap vps with them.

• Well i will see what i can do about splitting the box for both uses if people feel like the idea of both uses for that box. Only considering that the box is relitively unused (around 8 containers or do)

Thanked by 1soda
  • Hi,
    Which localtion included DDOS protection? France?

• @sonic - Not that i really advertise it but yes, France is on OVH's network, so it would include their DDoS Protection.

Regards,
    Ryan

Thanked by 1sonic
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    sonic - Not that i really advertise it but yes, France is on OVH's network, so it would include their DDoS Protection.

Regards,
    Ryan

Really fast reply! One more question: Can i upgrade MEGA512 to 1024 when i need?

• @sonic - haha yeh just loaded LET :P
    Yes you can, just send in a ticket and i will do some calculations etc and work out the pricing etc

Thanked by 1sonic
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    sonic - haha yeh just loaded LET :P
    Yes you can, just send in a ticket and i will do some calculations etc and work out the pricing etc

Order Number: 6816712453

Waiting for my new toy :D

• @sonic all done, shouldve been instant, but you didn't read the order form properly :-P as you can now see in your hostname :D

• what does "20 Forwarded IPv4 Ports " means? Does that mean I get 20 IPV4 address but shared with other VPS users? Can I use those VPS to install dns server?

• @AutoSnipe my box at OVH France node is so sweet. Do you have plan to expand to OVH Canada? :D

• @O8ama - You get 20 Ports from one IPv4 Address (automatically assigned) where the IPv4 Address is shared under multiple containers.

Well, Yes.. You can Install a DNS Server, but it will only work on IPv6, as the port that dns servers contact by is not available for sharing.

@sonic - Maybe someday... but people have to buy the current nodes.. for me to justify any other nodes. :P

not to mention everything is busy busy here. looking at the Hetzner option as a second nanovz/megavz server in germany. as well as an upgrade/migration from the current LA DC.

• @AutoSnipe

I could really use 100+GB of storage with at least 1GB of RAM for a splunk box, anything you can do for me?

• @jefferylroberts send in a ticket and i will see what i can do