Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do anybody have a CCleaner Professional lifetime license to sell?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do anybody have a CCleaner Professional lifetime license to sell?

Hello.

I need at license for CCleaner Professional Unlimited Home Use (lifetime)
Like this one on Ebay...
They sell retail boxes on Ebay, but since I live in Norway I have to pay shipping and import charges, so for a box that cost $29.95 I have to pay around $39 in shipping and import, $10 more then the actual price for the box.

Do anybody have a cheap CCleaner Professional Unlimited Home Use (lifetime) license to sell me? I need to use it on more then one computer.

Comments

• I use the free one and it does all the tasks required. I dont understand why you would require the pro version. There is even command line options for the free one like
    Ccleaner.exe /AUTO

• @myhken

Have you tried contacting the seller? I'm sure they'll just send you the serial key and discard the box.

• The new version 5 has some features that only work with the Pro version (like auto clean after closing browser) and auto clean when so and so much temp data is there.
    Thats the reason.

@ATHK said:
    myhken

Have you tried contacting the seller? I'm sure they'll just send you the serial key and discard the box.

Yes, contacted two sellers of the same product, but they say that they can't do anything with the shipping cost and import charges. And I'm not paying $38 extra for that license.

• myhken said: like auto clean after closing browser

i know you can set this within firefox and chrome

Thanked by 1myhken
  • bigcatbigcat Member
    edited December 2014

thisiswhyipirate

• lol...I just want to have my security software legit. I know I can get pirated versions, but on my computers and servers, I only run software I have paid for.

Thanked by 3namhuy Pwner ehab
  • @myhken said:
    lol...I just want to have my security software legit. I know I can get pirated versions, but on my computers and servers, I only run software I have paid for.

Why you cannot buy from Piriform website?

• Don't know if the license there is for just 1 computer or unlimited. And I have not found any info about it, And I have sent them a sales ticket. But still no reply.
    Stupid to pay $25 for just one computer if I can pay around the same for unlimited.

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2014

@myhken

how about adding a script that executes when you logoff or shutdown the pc to cleanup or defrag etc....

Thanked by 1myhken
  • The only issue with that, is that I almost never logoff or shutdown my computers. So the new feature in v.5 that auto clean when I exit from browser is the best solution for me.

• @myhken why not run it as a scheduled task daily?

surely you can't generate that many temp files each browsing session...

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2014

like what @wych said.

and windows grows page files and makes pc so slow, uuukk.

• Add more ram then and minimize the pagefile.

• Got a reply from Piriform today, and they license you buy on their site, is for only one computer.