Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Los Angeles VPS Christmas Special - 4GB ram for $6 a month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Los Angeles VPS Christmas Special - 4GB ram for $6 a month!

linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
edited December 2014 in Offers

Who are we?

HostWithLinux has been providing quality shared hosting at budget prices since 2012, and have recently expanded into VPS hosting. Our LET xmas special plan are perfect for those who need a high ram VPS for running a game server, cPanel or MySQL server at budget pricing. HostWithLinux is proud to be incorporated in the United Kingdom as a Private Limited company, and offers ticket, live chat, email and UK phone support for verified accounts.

Our high ram VPS special is limited stock (until after xmas), grab one while you can!

OpenVZ Special @ $6 a month - Click HERE to order

• 4GB Guaranteed Ram
  • 4 Shared CPU Cores
  • 100GB Disk Space
  • 2TB Premium Bandwidth on 500mbit port
  • 1 IPv4 Address, IPv6 on request
  • OpenVZ virtualization
  • SolusVM Control Panel

Location and servers

We use SuperMicro servers located in QuadraNet LA, and all our VPS's are backed up monthly to remote storage. The VPS node is on gigabit connection, however VPS's are limited to 500mbit - this can be increased on a case by case basis.

Templates Available

The following templates are available to install via SolusVM after purchase, please create a support ticket if you need any custom templates.

Fedora 20 32bit CentOS 5 32bit CentOS 5 64bit CentOS 6 32bit CentOS 6 64bit Debian 6 32bit Debian 6 64bit Debian 7 32bit Debian 7 64bit Fedora 20 64bit Ubuntu 12.04 32bit Ubuntu 12.04 64bit Ubuntu 14.04 32bit Ubuntu 14.04 64bit

Contact Us

Feel free to PM me, create a support ticket or send an email to support(at)hostwithlinux.net if you have any questions, queries or worries.

Please make sure to read our terms of service before you order, and additional IP's can be bought for $1 with justification. Thank you for your time, and sorry for the badly written offer!

Comments

• My LA node is down as well as the control panel and the test IP. I've submitted a ticket but am still waiting for some of that "Premium Support".

I cringe whenever I see one of the good providers we use posts an offer on LET - it usually means issues for us existing customers as the nodes get crowded.