Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller web hosting with servers in europe or CDN?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller web hosting with servers in europe or CDN?

Dear All,
Looking for reseller web hosting who have servers in europe(germany, france, netherlands). Also I am actually looking for a lower access speeds to my web resources. The access space is to be calculated from UAE/india/pakistan. If you suggest CDN please give some options.
Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

All our re-seller plans are currently based at our French location and are reasonably priced. If you have any questions feel free to open a ticket, message us on live support or drop me a PM here. You can see all our plans here: https://www.superior-networks.com/resellers.php

• Do you need a control panel? I can offer some good rates without a control panel, all managed by myself for a low cost. Please PM me for more details or add me on Skype - rmlhhd

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

@immy
    We are based in France.
    Could you be more specific in what kind of server you're looking for ?

• We could offer you a great price on the Reselling on our France location. Comes with 1 Gbps and ddos protection and many features ill PM you.