Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get Online.net Kidechire for Paypal or Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin/Darkcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get Online.net Kidechire for Paypal or Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin/Darkcoin

rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
edited December 2014 in Offers

I've got some idle Kidechires, so considering to sub-rent them to people who need some.

Specs as you may already know:

VIA Nano U2250 CPU  
2GB RAM  
160GB disk  
1Gbit network connection

Additionally you get a 100GB FTP backup account, so it's about ~260GB of storage in total (with the server itself).

As for the price I'm looking at 12.8 EUR/quarter in Paypal;
in case you choose to pay in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin or Darkcoin, the exchange rate is agreed upon on the day of payment, also you get a special 6% off discount.

You will need to have an Online.net account, via the "outsourcing" feature the server will appear there and you'll be able to monitor/reinstall it, or create tickets to Online.net in case of any problems.

Of course you need to respect the Online.net ToS and abuse reports received from them against the rented server will likely result in termination w/no refund.

Thanked by 1ramonwap

Comments

• You only accepting cryptocoins?

• Yeah, i would play with one too (couldn't order myself since online.net didn't accept my card), but i don't have any cryptocoins, so...

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited December 2014

wych said: You only accepting cryptocoins?

Would prefer them, but as I can see now it's not an option popular with everyone, so added Paypal into the 1st post. Can also consider other methods such as Yandex.Money or Webmoney, feel free to PM.

One server has been delivered.

• Is this the most expensive kidechire resell here on LET? It must be.

• Got really lucky my reseller did not asked that much.
    edited December 2014

Well my primary intent was to help people who don't have Paypal or CCs but can use crypto-coins get one; added Paypal later only due to requests. And it's not like I am looking to "get rich" from this, it's not on that scale neither in server count, nor in price per server.

Also I honestly believe this is still the best deal around, as not only the monthly price is cheaper than OVH or Online.net in-stock offers, most importantly there is no setup fee, which both of those charge.

• AchrafProAchrafPro Member
    edited December 2014

Do you offer monthly payment ?

I would really prefer quarterly, but if you're looking to try the server before commiting to a longer term, or just unsure if you will need it for a longer period, I can consider monthly, see your PM.

Only two servers left as of now.

• I have one for rent, pm me if you need.

And mine are "out of stock" for now.

Anyone wants one more?

• I have 3 idle boxes, anyone want to get these?