Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of year charity / Biggest fundraiser ever [hosts please contribute]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

End of year charity / Biggest fundraiser ever [hosts please contribute]

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2014 in Providers

Hi Folks,

I have been in touch with Andrej from Dr.Server & Ryan from NanoVZ who are very much willing to donate some packages to the cause and I have sent emails to a fair amount of other hosts but an still waiting to hear back.

What I am looking to do is a multi host, multi service charity offer, to be released on the 29th December to give us enough time to organize everything.

We are trying to get a WHMCS module created just for this so billing can go direct to the charity, if that is not achievable in time then we will come up with another system.

The charity we are looking to support is SHAK http://shak.org.uk/ SHAK provides sanctuary for abused, mistreated and neglected dogs. Taking in "all the dogs nobody else will" we address behavioural and health issues and try our best to give these dogs a home they can call theirs forever.

What we are looking for from hosts or anyone that wants to take part in making this a success are VPS Packages, Shared Hosting Packages, Domains, Dedi deals, or anything else hosting related you can think of!

The terms are up to you however the minimum we ask is that the full first months proceeds go to SHAK, obviously domains are all or nothing.

I will be trying to put up:

300 x low end spirit packages

50 x Xen PV_HVM based packages from UK, Phoenix, NL, Miami.

100 x Shared Hosting

A few Domains which might be of value: image

From Dr.Server

50 x shared hosting plans

30 x sugarVPS 1 GB Plans.

A number of domain names

From NanoVZ

50 x 128MB Packages

25 x 1GB Bundles

Unused Domain names

From HostWithLinux

40 x UK cPanel packages

From HostUS

40 x shared hosting accounts and

40 x 1GB OpenVZ Specials (Atlanta, GA)

With all the drama of the past 12 months it will be nice to give everyone the opportunity to do something truly great as a collective community, grab some deals and save some lives!

You can reply here, PM me or email me at "i n b o x" _at) "in ce pt io n ho st in g" (DOT) c o m

Obviously this will be made a much better experience with the admins/mods helping out with edits after 24 hours and keeping it pinned for a while :)

Thanks for your time, I will update this thread as offers come in so people know what to expect.

Ant.

Comments