Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$20 Free Credit at Vultr for a limited time.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$20 Free Credit at Vultr for a limited time.

We’re giving away $20 to every new account for a limited time. Use coupon code “SSDVPS” when signing up at Vultr.com to receive $20 in credits.

This credit expires 30 days from the date you sign up but it’s a great way to test all the features and plans we have to offer.

Existing affiliates can link to Vultr and spread the word of this promo and receive $10 for every validated account you refer.

For more details and your linking code visit: https://my.vultr.com/affiliate/

We hope to see you on our platform!
DaveA

Comments

• no love for old account?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2014

namhuy said: no love for old account?

They show love for old account by keeping your VMs stable.

Edit: wow, and adding new features, I login to panel now and so many new things!

• Smaller vm availability would be great.

• @namhuy - We have some promotions in the pipeline, keep an eye out on twitter and your panel.

• @budi1413 - What would you like to see?

• maybe for budi, a 128 or 256mb vm?

• KVM or OpenVZ?

• @TheKiller said:
    KVM or OpenVZ?

Vultr uses KVM

• No love for old accounts :(

• @Sady said:
    No love for old accounts :(

Did you get some love when yours was a new account?

• Old account here. I got double credit back then. Thus, I'm ok.

wish i got 50bucks back then. ;_;

• @DaveA said:
    Existing affiliates can link to Vultr and spread the word of this promo and receive $10 for every validated account you refer.

meaning that referred account should be credited at least $5 before I can get $10?

• Is it required to activate with credit card? Can one credit card used on multiple accounts?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    maybe for budi, a 128 or 256mb vm?

@DaveA This.

• @budi1413: you can create vps on vps, use openvz.org kernel ...

• @budi1413 - @sentarum is right, but we are also exploring smaller instances / less powerful for entry level. And by less powerful I mean less performance than we offer now but still higher than the big players.

• alexhalexh Member
    edited December 2014

Sady said: No love for old accounts :(

Hey, it's better than DO/GitHub's little scheme.

Personally, I think the service at Vultr is much better than competitors. I'd love to see another credit matching deal, though. I've been meaning to test Debian 8 and Vultr makes it so easy to use custom ISOs.

• @DaveA said:
    budi1413 - we are also exploring smaller instances / less powerful for entry level. And by less powerful I mean less performance than we offer now but still higher than the big players.

Hope we will see it soon. :D

• I've been wanting to try Vultr for a while..so signed up! Interesting thing is, after signing up I had $5 in free credits. Upon entering the code my account was credited with $20(like it was supposed to), but the $5 was gone. ON the billing tab, it said paypal payment entitles a $5 bonus. Made a paypal payment, nothing happened. @DaveA I want the credits :(

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2014

@alexh said:
    Hey, it's better than DO/GitHub's little scheme.

may i ask what is/was the scheme?

• can we make multiple account?

• Do we have to consume this entire $20 in 30 days?

• is there any promo codes for existing clients?