Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using uniwebhosting.com? - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using uniwebhosting.com?

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2015

Well I still have my doubts of course however I don't mean this to sound bad but I am sure if you seen some of images for some providers in many other countries that pic above probably would appear like a palace.

As @4n0nx said above there are plenty that offer no address, fake address, private whois and so on. So whilst the address does seem somewhat odd from the the Netherlands to Serbia I would not say that looks alone should determine anything.

Judging by the poster on the door it sells some perhaps limited tech related gadgets.

I could show you similar pictures from dodgy looking computer shops not far from where I stay that you would probably never go near, But check out their pretty website and you would think the opposite.

Digging into the background of providers is fair game, trying to make 2+3=6 not so much.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @4n0nx said:
    ...the other one only a PO box.

hopefully a very polished one, otherwise it wouldn't be very trustworthy ;-)

so after all, it truly does look like someone's pretending to be more, than there really is. nothing new ot the hosting-biz I'd say.

but I have to admit, that I am getting more curious about the longevity of this all, by seeing that they do offer that cheap or even cheaper furthermore.
    if I remind correctly the first customers should very soon reach the second month of service, cause the OP started this thread early in december.

• hehe, that picture is not true, Tosin Bunar 7 is the building where our office building on 7 floors. This address it stands on the site and on the invoice and so on. This picture is not the address of the company, and it's a lie. Is the fault of Google, I do not know, but it's not true.

• Could you point us to the right building on Street View?

• uniwebuniweb Member
    edited January 2015

This is a picture look https://goo.gl/maps/PC6Hi , These are valid images, street our company

• LeeLee Veteran

Loving that spa.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @W1V_Lee said:
    Loving that spa.

Don't nekki around! ;-)

Thanked by 1Lee
  • We are talking from the start that we are a company from Serbia, we will continue to enter into conversations with people who just want to spit on us, because the competition that is not legitimate to talk about us. Please our customers, to write, if you have a problem with us?

• @Falzo,@4n0nx

if you have a problem with our services?

• @rlvb

We have not changed our address for you, but because we are a company from Serbia, and we do not want that confuses our customers from abroad, and the address of the NL has stood since.

and why is there this institution, I do not know, maybe it's our boss even 10 years ago was wrong address, and so is the rest, as is our contract (tos) at the site in 2007, but customers give / send you a new one.

live and enjoy, because our customers are satisfied.

• uniwebuniweb Member
    edited January 2015

look https://goo.gl/maps/PC6Hi , These are valid images, street our company

• @uniweb: I can tell, that I indeed have no problems with your service so far :-)

but I suppose thats nothing people care about, because it is all about the long contract time yet to be served, not the short time already done.

for a provider which seems new at least to a part of the market, you probably have to endure with peace, what others are trying to dig out.
    as everyone cares about his money one has for sure the right to do some research and decide on his own whom to trust or not.

it's probably easy: if you are sure about your business and plans, you can prove anyone wrong by simplying staying in the market against all odds and keep up delivering your services ;-)

• @uniweb said:
    hehe, that picture is not true, Tosin Bunar 7 is the building where our office building on 7 floors. This address it stands on the site and on the invoice and so on. This picture is not the address of the company, and it's a lie. Is the fault of Google, I do not know, but it's not true.

Google didn't claim the house in the image was number 7. The person who posted it just went looking around that street for address number 7, and he found it. Right in between numbers 5 and 7a.

@amarc said:
    Why did you have NL address at first place ?

A good question, I think, and one that still has not been answered. If you were always a Serbian company with operations only in Serbia, why the Dutch contact address as shown in the screenshot I posted?

For the record, please find below some screenshots of my conversation with your live-chat representative, in which she confirmed that "1018XD Amsterdam, Valckenierstraat 4 Netherlands" is your formal address and that I could go there to speak with someone from your company:

• We are a company from Serbia, and to speak from the first page on this website, the address on the invoice is replaced by another from before, and stands 7 Tosin Well, it matters to us, the address on the website is not changing because it does not matter, this is the address of the before 7 - 8 years, and our TOS, he was refreshed in 2007, our customers know where we are and who we are. Now we replace the address and put the address of the company in Serbia. I work in this company three years, and did not pay attention to the address, because our clients are looking invoices and address of the invoice and the invoice is correct address for years.

• Time will prove their own, we do not intend to give up, and as I say, we do not think we offer something special, just have good offers for the first year provisioning server. Enjoy our services, next to you, and a few people here, there are still many of our clients, but they do not watch forums.

• Lydia's technical support, and is not aware of in this part of the address, so that it is not relevant to talk about it, and probably did not know.

• she probably watched the address from the website and so confused, she's technical support, and is not familiar with the address of the company and the address of our bosses, and that is to address that stood before 7-8 years. It works a year in the company. And it is not relevant to talk about addresses, only about offers and server support.

• for any other question please send us an email, do not continue the discussion in the forum.

• Tosin Bunar 7 is a building, not a house.

• The language barrier definitely isn't helping here.

"but because we are a company from Serbia, and we do not want that confuses our customers from abroad, and the address of the NL has stood since"

I take this as they used a NL mailing address, as 'Serbia' may not look as good to western customers. This is akin to a US company with folks working from home using the DC address or a mailing service address vs having their residential address on the site.

And from what it sounds like this was used awhile ago, and it shouldn't be seen any longer, as they've since switched to their proper business address in Serbia.

At least this is what I'm getting from this conversation. Again, language barrier not helpful.

• In Serbia today is Christmas, a holiday, but the company is still working, here is 0:18 after midnight, the company works as well as support, we are a serious company.

• As I said, our owner is from the Netherlands, and therefore stood address of the company from 7-8 years ago, the company has been in the Netherlands, and was transferred to Serbia, we changed the address. The address on the invoice stands 7 years Tosin well, it's essential. Professlonnal English you can get technical support via email or on the ticket.

• See hidemyass.com, large companies from England, but has operations in Serbia, Serbian technical support from a company in Serbia. We are a company from Serbia, and not from the Netherlands, once upon a time we had business in the Netherlands, not now.

• I think you should give uniwebhosting a rest.

I don't know why they would provide a false address, but keep in mind that their presumably real address in Serbia had been on the invoice before that already. Also, it looks like the three red X's next to the door at #4 are the symbol of amsterdam.nl, not a mental health facility.

There are reviews and there was quarterly payment. We are just going to have to take their word for price/Hetzner partnership and VAT.

After investigating for a while, in my opinion it could only be a scam with 10 years preparation time, every word they said being a lie, the facebook page, reviews, 24/7 support, WHT corporate membership, the ordered servers + addon IPs + hetzner robot access, @uniweb being extremely communicative and the refund being just a trick, but that does not seem likely to me.

• @4n0nx said:
    I think you should give uniwebhosting a rest.

I think there's probably enough information here for everyone to make an informed decision for themselves now.

I don't know why they would provide a false address, but keep in mind that their presumably real address in Serbia had been on the invoice before that already. Also, it looks like the three red X's next to the door at #4 are the symbol of amsterdam.nl, not a mental health facility.

The three Xes represent the city of Amsterdam, but note the text underneath reads "Geïntegreerde Voorzieningen Centrum", literally meaning "Integrated Facilities [for the] Centre [district]".

As the website explains:

Geïntegreerde Voorzieningen, kortweg GV's, zijn locaties waar door verschillende gemeentelijke en maatschappelijke organisaties wordt samengewerkt om mensen met psychiatrische en/of verslavingsproblemen beter te kunnen helpen. Er zijn drie GV's in Amsterdam: in Zuidoost, Centrum en West.

Translation:

Geïntegreerde Voorzieningen (Integrated Facilities), or GVs for short, are places where various municipal and social organisations work together in order to better help people with psychiatric and/or addiction problems. There are three GVs in Amsterdam: in the Southeast, Centre and West districts.

• uniwebuniweb Member
    edited January 2015

we are working for 10 years, and we have such a business that people trust us, we are fair and honest, we have a current account at the company website, as well as the address on the invoice, we work honestly for 10 years, and we will work remains fair, in addition to paying customers of Serbia and Serbian companies. I'll pass competent to cast on site all the information needed, but my clients at the request sends all, and do not hide anything, that our clients know, do not bother irrelevant administration at the site. Each company receives an invoice from Serbia with the data of our company, because the company in Serbia have to pay VAT, and that's the law, you do not. but people outside of Serbia no.

Pay a year and see the quality of our services, we offer realistic prices, our promotions are only active for the first year of payment, if you do not want to pay 3 years, pay in a year. Our offer is included Prices are with discount of 50% for the first year of service. So I do not know why people are afraid. I have clients who pay on a monthly basis, but the server Xeon E5 pay $ 155 a month, with us. but that offer no more and now offer better prices, but the annual lease

• @uniweb I have clients who pay

I or we?

• you the client.

• Well how you can guarantee us that the server will keep 1 year? Or how its possible to be a partner of hetzner if they dont have partners. Do you have a evidence that you are a partner of hetzner and how you get this prices? And now dont say "we are business company, we work for 10 years bla bla bla bla".

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2015

@uniweb Can you take several pictures (interior and exterior) of your office? Corporate companies usually do to add credibility.