Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astounding Host - YEARLY from $25 - MONTHLY from $6.50 - OpenVZ - SolusVM | PayPal | Liberty Reserve
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Astounding Host - YEARLY from $25 - MONTHLY from $6.50 - OpenVZ - SolusVM | PayPal | Liberty Reserve

edited July 2012 in Offers

Astounding Host has been in business for over a year, providing quality services & support. We're not "resellers" as some may say, we use our own dedicated servers for all services (Shared, Reseller & VPS). All of our VPS nodes are powered by OpenVZ.

Why choose us?
- Hosted in the state of the art PhoenixNAP datacentre
- 1GBit port speed
- Intel Xeon CPU's on all nodes
- Root access
- Staff that care for you

Offer 1: LET-512:
40 GB Disk Space
125 GB Bandwidth
512 MB Guaranteed RAM
768 MB Burstable RAM
1 IP address

$6.50 per month
Order Now

===

Offer 2: LET-128-YEARLY:
10 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
128 MB Guaranteed RAM
256 MB Burstable RAM
1 IP address

$25.00 per year
Order Now

===

Offer 3: LET-256-YEARLY:
10 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
256 MB Guaranteed RAM
384 MB Burstable RAM
1 IP address

$45.00 per year
Order Now

===

Test IP (Phoenix, AZ): 184.171.164.226

Test Files:
100MB
500MB
1GB

===

Questions?

If you have any questions, please reply back to this thread, submit a ticket here, drop me a PM or send an email to [email protected]

===

We will try and help you, even if you are unmanaged. We don't leave you sitting there searching through Google for hours on end.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• LESLES Member

@AstoundingHost said: $25.00 per year

Cart shows: $23.00 USD Annually

Thanked by 1AstoundingHost
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@liam If you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, why not just make 37 the minimum? :P

I kid.

• Thank you for reporting that cart error. I've gone ahead and rectified this.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@liam said: It's a shame you decided to make 5 measly posts so you could post your offer.

I guess it's better than the 0 he tried with earlier on today.. :P

• @Infinity - I'm new to the LET community and wasn't aware of what was required. I'm not some "fly-by" person who advertises and disappears, rest assured. I will be sticking around on the community.

Thank you.

• @liam - I did read the sticky topic at the top of the forum and mis-read. I made a mistake, we all do it.

• Thanked by 1Infinity
  • We advertise on that forum, yes. We do not allow nor endorse any hacking material however. That is made perfectly clear. Anyone found to be hosting anything in violation of US law is suspended or terminated depending on the severity of the situation.

• TazTaz Member

@AstoundingHost why would you advertise on hack forum if you do not allow hacking related clients? I mean, seriously!

• We get a lot of legitimate clients from HF. We have fraud systems in place which block most people who are going to try and use our services for malicious purposes (i.e. those signing up from proxies, using false details, etc). If in doubt, we phone verify any suspicious orders.

• Woot Woot, looks like we got a nulled WHMCS up in here.

• TazTaz Member

Your site doesn't load, your whmcs comes out as invalid and you are getting LEGIT (?) users from HF! hallelujah!

• Why it's showing as invalid I don't know, I've just contacted WHMCS about this. The license was perfectly fine yesterday, it hasn't expired either.

• We are facing some connection intermittency at the moment on our main site. Our provider have been informed of this.

• edited July 2012

The license issue is resolved.

http://gyazo.com/9fd130584002e2281c009545030ebf39.png?1343147805

As for the site, it's a DDoS attack which we're working on.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Why would a provider advertising on a hacker forum get DDOS attacked? Doesn't make sense.

Thanked by 2Infinity TheHackBox
  • Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited July 2012

So basically..

"Im not sure why its showing nulled Pays for a license, there we go its fixed"

"We get a lot of legitimate users from Hackforums but dont endorse hacking Gets DDoS'd"

I don't know about any other WHMCS customers, but i don't get a response that fast.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • No, look at the screenshot above. Jamison O said it was a mistake and it has been fixed.

• TazTaz Member

Ok, Why does the ticket subject has "termination"?

• I asked why the license had been marked as terminated and it was a mistake. I'd be more than happy to provide you with a screenshot of the entire ticket, as well as proof that my invoice was paid a while ago and is not due just yet and that I didn't just this second buy it.

WHMCS: Legitimate, paid for. Error on Buycpanel/whmcs site.
    Site down: DDoS attack, work in progress.

• TazTaz Member

@AstoundingHost said: I asked why the license had been marked as terminated and it was a mistake. I'd be more than happy to provide you with a screenshot of the entire ticket, as well as proof that my invoice was paid a while ago and is not due just yet and that I didn't just this second buy it.

WHMCS: Legitimate, paid for. Error on Buycpanel/whmcs site.

Wonder how many time that happens http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/astoundinghost-45year-256mb-openvz-vps-in-phoenix-usa/

Thanked by 2DeletedUser jcaleb
  • edited July 2012

I usually don't get involved in such discussions for obvious reasons, but all I see are accusations based on assumptions. The concept of "shoot first ask questions later" seems to be happening a lot here, no respect whatsoever.

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited July 2012

@stylexnetworks It's because we are Low enders, bottom feeders, crappy people, but if you survive here, you may be able to prolong your business for a while, otherwise they will strip you down to bare skin and whip so hard that you would never want to come back here.

Thanked by 1breton
  • jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited July 2012

Welcome to LET!!!

Honestly, these are valid concerns in my opinion.

Edit: that's why you need to be a "real" member of this community first. So you understand us more.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • @stylexnetworks - Indeed. I love criticism, don't improve without it.