Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[libVZ]$24/yr VPS in LA, others starting at $3.5/m w/1TB up bw
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[libVZ]$24/yr VPS in LA, others starting at $3.5/m w/1TB up bw

avelineaveline Member, Provider
edited July 2012 in Offers

Hi
Introducing newly launched unmanaged OpenVZ VPS brand http://libvz.com

Our VPS plans starting at $24/yr!!
128MB Guaranteed
256MB Burstable
10GB HDD Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1 CPU Core(s)
1 IPv4 Address(es)

$24/yr order link

Other plans:

VZ256

256MB Guaranteed
512MB Burstable
20GB HDD Space
1500GB Bandwidth
2 CPU Core(s)
1 IPv4 Address(es)

$35/yr order link

$3.5/m order link

VZ512

512MB Guaranteed
1024MB Burstable
30GB HDD Space
2000GB Bandwidth
3 CPU Core(s)
1 IPv4 Address(es)

$59.5/yr order link
$5.95/m order link

Located in Los Angeles, all nodes with Quad Core Xeon and 2*1Gbps NIC connected.

Test IP: 205.134.228.164
Test File: http://205.134.228.164/100mb.bin

Features:
We use MAGIX to setup and manage your box. It's automatic and fast. You can easily manage your VPS, like reinstalling OS, changing root pass or turn on/off VPS features.
Also you can enable TUN/PPP/NFS features on MAGIX, it's easy and simple.

If you have any question, you can email us [email protected] or open a ticket in the client area.

Misaka.io - Probably the world's second fastest Anycast GeoDNS | 50+ POPs across 6 continents. AXFR and DNSSEC supported.
ZeptoVM - Reliable high-performance virtual server with BGP support | Ashburn, Reston, St. Petersburg, Khabarovsk, Johannesburg

Comments

• @LowEndAdmin said: Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain.

• By the way, the link to your main site is invalid you're adding "!!" to it.

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

Oh,the link to your main site is invalid you're adding "!!" to it...

Welcome to My BlogVPS-Hosting-Server
  • avelineaveline Member, Provider

@telephone It has valid Public WHOIS Information...

@rev3rse @ZRBLOG Fixed, Thanks.

Misaka.io - Probably the world's second fastest Anycast GeoDNS | 50+ POPs across 6 continents. AXFR and DNSSEC supported.
    ZeptoVM - Reliable high-performance virtual server with BGP support | Ashburn, Reston, St. Petersburg, Khabarovsk, Johannesburg

• @aveline - The search that I did via a few sites only returned the following:

Registrant:
       E2VM COMPANY

But I've since done a local whois search and found all the info there. It seems Godaddy also lists all the info via their whois search.
    Sorry for the confusion ;)

=.= This domain is not managed by me...

If you want to know more about us, you can go to this page.

• Is Lolihosting one of your brands too?

@JoeMerit No..

• Ok, I just saw on WHT that George from Lolihosting was now advertising LibVZ
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1176104 , so I wondered if you were Lolihosting too.

@JoeMerit Lolihosting is lyzgeorge's personal VPS brand, but this one isn't.

• Anyone using this service? I had a ticket open on Aug 21, 2012 and no reply till today.