ZenSix is for sale.

ZenSix is for sale.

subigosubigo Member
edited July 2012 in General

I'm liquidating what's left, if anyone is interested: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1176013

Comments

• Interesting, good luck!

• Good luck to you also!

Do you know what you are going to venture out into after this? or have any plans?

Insidiea

• subigosubigo Member

@Insidiea said: Do you know what you are going to venture out into after this? or have any plans?

I already do contract work for Google and another hosting company. And I'll probably do some contract work for a couple of hosts on here who have asked as well.

• TazTaz Disabled

Best of luck. Sad that you are leaving. Hopefully now you might have time for dev work ;)

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• matt_securedspeedmatt_securedspeed Member, Provider

Good luck.

SecuredSpeed - Fast, Affordable, & Reliable VPS Solutions. Gigabit uplinks, SSD's, native IPv4/IPv6, & exclusive mobile app.
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Provider

Good luck

Subnet Labs, LLC Contact Us Deploy to: Seattle, Dallas or NYC
    Impact VPS | Cloud Servers | IP Leasing | Impact Shared | Shared Hosting

• subigosubigo Member

Most of the offers I'm getting on WHT are around the $3,000 mark. I think I'm probably going to let it go for around $3,500. If anyone on LET is interested, let me know in the next few hours. Otherwise, I'll update the WHT thread and consider the other offers.

• jcalebjcaleb Super Moderator

Good luck man!

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host

• jarlandjarland Administrator

If we hadn't just started investing in expansion I'd make an offer, but I'm sure you'll pick a good home for them. Good luck and hope you stick around here.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Provider

Good luck!

IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
  • Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited July 2012

Wondering why you didn't sell everything at once (VPS/Shared) ?

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member, Provider
    edited July 2012

@GetKVM_Ash said: Wondering why you didn't sell everything at once

I would bet @subigo is tired and over worked, and felt he could shed the higher workload to get back to a comfort zone, and then realized that was futile.

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM KVM VPS / Proxmox OpenVZ VPS- Low Cost Comodo SSL Certificates
  • @miTgiB said: I would bet @subigo is tired and over worked, and felt he could shed the higher workload to get back to a comfort zone, and then realized that was futile.

Maybe, if that's the case im sure we can relate :P

• subigosubigo Member

@GetKVM_Ash said: Wondering why you didn't sell everything at once (VPS/Shared) ?

@miTgiB said: I would bet @subigo is tired and over worked, and felt he could shed the higher workload to get back to a comfort zone, and then realized that was futile.

miTgiB was close, but I knew I was selling everything about two months ago. I've been burnt-out on doing regular hosting for a while and when my support guy quit, I just wanted to be done with it. I have no desire to do level 1 grunt work and finding someone else to do it wasn't really an option.

If I was trying to make a big profit, I would have sold everything at once. But I've done that before with other companies and it takes forever. When you sell everything off in parts, it makes those specific transactions a lot easier and you can liquidate everything a lot faster.

• Zensix's web design has always been a inspiration to me. Good luck!

~ Jimmy VortexUnit. Who likes poptart.cats?