Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host Nun ✞ 46% off recurring 128 MB - 2 GB OpenVZ in Vegas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host Nun ✞ 46% off recurring 128 MB - 2 GB OpenVZ in Vegas

Hi LET,

No fancy 'Black Friday' or 'Cyber Monday' deals here, sorry. Alas, a mere recurring discount conveyed to you in stolid devotion and abstinence.

Please use the coupon LET to receive a 46% discount on any of our unmanaged VPS plans!

Isorassa
128 MB RAM

256 MB Vswap

12 GB HDD

888 GB Bandwidth

2 Cores

$3 $1.62 / month

$9 $4.86 / quarter

$18 $9.72 / semi-annum

$30 16.20 / year

Exorassa
256 MB RAM

512 MB Vswap

24 GB HDD

888 GB Bandwidth

4 Cores

$4 $2.16 / month

$12 $6.48 / quarter

$24 $12.96 / semi-annum

$40 $21.60 / year

Epanokamelavkion
512 MB RAM

1024 MB Vswap

36 GB HDD

1888 GB Bandwidth

6 Cores

$6 $3.24 / month

$18 $9.72 / quarter

$36 $19.44 / semi-annum

$60 $32.40 / year

Rassophore
768 MB RAM

1536 MB Vswap

48 GB HDD

2888 GB Bandwidth

8 Cores

$8 $4.32 / month

$24 $12.96 / quarter

$48 $25.92 / semi-annum

$80 $43.20 / year

Stavrophore
1024 MB RAM

2048 MB Vswap

60 GB HDD

3888 GB Bandwidth

10 Cores

$10 $5.40 / month

$30 $16.20 / quarter

Hegumenia
2048 MB RAM

4096 MB Vswap

72 GB HDD

4888 GB Bandwidth

12 Cores

$12 $6.48 / month

$36 $19.44 / quarter

Node specs? Dual Intel Xeon L5630 & L5639 processors w/ RAID protected storage (RAID 1 on the former, 10 on the latter) and 200 Mbps ports via Fiberhub.

Upgrades? IPv4, remote backups, double RAM/HDD and 8 TB bandwidth are available for $1 / month respectively. IPv6 is free upon request.

Instant deployment? Your VPS will more than likely be provisioned within 24 hours, usually a lot sooner.

Money back guarantee? 40 days. Try a VPS in confidence and at no risk to your wallet.

Hi, I love 'dd tests' and demand a minimum 400 MB/s for the price of precisely one chocolate bar per month

To our past, present and future clients, thanks for your support and God Bless!

Comments

• Any test ip, or looking glass?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

+1 For Them. I used cPanel on their Hegumenia Plan. It was awesome. Their Staff Matt is always ready to resolve any issue. Keep it up.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • Hey, out of curiosity what's the location of your services?

• I find it ironic that Host Nun is advertising services in Sin City, Las Vegas.

• +1 for Host Nun. Their support staff is great and the VPS performance is good too.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • @vpsmm http://76.164.207.154/speedtest.tar.gz

@Gadelhas See 'Node Specs?' above, or what @Pwner said.

• @HostNun said:
    Gadelhas See 'Node Specs?' above, or what Pwner said.

Sorry. Didn't know where fiberhub was located

• How well is raid1 working for you? What disks are you using?

I have a vps with hostnun and it's good, I like this host.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • Their support and network is great. Very recommended host!

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • @linuxthefish I've received a few complaints concerning slow I/O on the RAID 1 node. Sometimes it gets a bit sluggish during the weekly resync process. I'm satisfied with it for the most part. If you have no genuine need for SSD, it gets the job done.

Disks = Seagate Constellation.

Model Number: ST1000NM0033-9ZM173
    Serial Number: Z1W0LGT7
    Firmware Revision: SN03
    Transport: Serial, SATA Rev 3.0

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • HostNunHostNun Member
    edited December 2014

This will probably be the last VPS offer I do for a while, so I'll throw in the plans from the Byzantium series as well.

Low End Sister
    123 MB RAM
    456 MB Vswap
    789 GB Bandwidth
    10 GB RAID 1 HDD
    2 Cores
    $1.49 / month
    $4.47 / quarter
    $8.94 / semi-annum
    $14.99 / year

Βυζάντιον
    2 GB RAM
    4 GB Vswap
    657 GB Bandwidth
    96 GB RAID 10 HDD
    12 Cores
    $4.99 / month
    $14.97 / quarter
    $29.94 / semi-annum
    $48.00 / year

• @HostNun
    Your using solusvm correct?

• yeah

• @HostNun said:
    This will probably be the last VPS offer I do for a while, so I'll throw in the plans from the Byzantium series as well.

What's the difference ?

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited December 2014

@FredQc 657 GB bandwidth and 96 GB disk space for $4.99—Βυζάντιον has the most HDD and the least bandwidth.

You can upgrade the bandwidth to 8 TB for only $1 though. Double the RAM & Vswap for another $1 and that's more bandwidth and memory than most people'll ever need for only $6.99. Oh, and it has the same amount of cores as Hegumenia. On the other hand, if you don't need bandwidth but want lots of RAM and disk space, it's the best deal in the thread.

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • All around fast machines, 9/10 without a doubt, and 10 being reserved for God's network =]

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • @Gadelhas said:

Las vegas, Nevada.

Thanked by 1Gadelhas
  • HostNun said: This will probably be the last VPS offer I do for a while, so I'll throw in the plans from the Byzantium series as well.

And why's that?

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited December 2014

@jvnadr I'm not entirely bored with it, but I'm looking for new projects to fill my time with rn. I thought I'd put a relatively non-thematized recurring discount up and let it percolate for a while. I'll continue to make new offers in the future, but at a slower pace than before, that's all.

By the way, if you still want that plan you asked for the other month, I think I can do it now. PM me if interested.

• Out of stock, thanks again to everybody.

I'll update this thread if/when more stock becomes available. There are a few suspended VMs at this time and etc. so there may be some openings in the coming weeks.

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited December 2014

Everything is back in stock, 46% off across the board.