Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net 4814 for rent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net 4814 for rent

Hello,

I ordered that accidentally when i was grabbing kidechires & now want to get rid of that.

Unfortunately they are not allowing to transfer to another account, so have to give access through outsourcing option.I am looking for exact price $25/m for it.

Let me know if you're interested in taking over this.

Thank you !

Comments

• For the people who don't know this is the server -

http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-limited4814

Thanked by 1michaelphan
  • Why not open a support ticket? The same thing happened with me when I have ordered a server accidentally, but I contacted support and they were happy to refund the amount and terminate the server; perhaps they would be able to assist you

Thanked by 3Mark_R ATHK Janevski
  • @rmlhhd said:
    For the people who don't know this is the server -

Thank you, i really forgot that.

@ManofAction said:
    Why not open a support ticket? The same thing happened with me when I have ordered a server accidentally, but I contacted support and they were happy to refund the amount and terminate the server; perhaps they would be able to assist you

Oh really ?

Will talk to them after few hours, maybe one here would be interested in taking this over. Otherwise will go ahead to get those bucks back :)

• @sady,

Interesting to takeover it.

• I have "Dedibox limited edition 4614" at same price.
    PM me if interested in taking over this.

• mycloud said: Dedibox limited edition 4614

What spec is that?

• mycloudmycloud Member
    edited December 2014

@kcaj said:
    What spec is that?

Almost same as 4814:
    But:
    xeon x3450 (better)
    8g ram (worse)
    2x1tb hw raid (worse)

• @mycloud It's a real shame that these can't be pushed to another Online account permanently.

• mycloudmycloud Member
    edited December 2014

@kcaj because it is promotion price :)
    Anyway, I want to rent it out at cost price right now. But I don't want to push permanently.

• mycloud said: Anyway, I want to rent it out at cost price right now. But I don't want to push permanently.

Well that's what worries me, you/someone else may decide they want it in the future and I'll out the door.

Thanked by 2Cakey netomx
  • mycloudmycloud Member
    edited December 2014

@kcaj said:
    Well that's what worries me, you/someone else may decide they want it in the future and I'll out the door.

I don't know other people thinking. But for me, I may need for future project. I will give you at least 2 months notice :)

• @mustafaramadhan said:
    Interesting to takeover it.

Sent you details :)

@kcaj said:

At least i don't need it for something like 2 years.

• Still up to get rid of this.

• That cheap server is still available.

• Do you have any other servers in your online.net account?

• @linuxthefish said:
    Do you have any other servers in your online.net account?

Yes have 3x kidechires & XC.

• newbiemasihnewbiemasih Member
    edited December 2014

need kidechire, you sell it?

• @newbiemasih said:
    need kidechire, you sell it?

Yes only one left.

• @Sady said:
    Yes only one left.

PM for details :)

• michaelphanmichaelphan Member
    edited December 2014

PM me the detals. I interested in this offer

• I have some kidéchire servers for 3.5 EUR/Month (Not 2 EUR because I have to pay bank fee and exchange fee) anyone interest can send me message

• @michaelphan said:
    PM me the detals. I interested in this offer

@newbiemasih said:
    PM for details :)

Have some talk in PM :)

• I have 1.99 eur server for rent too. Price 1.99 eur plus all fees (paypal, bank, exchange, etc.)

• I want to buy a 4814 with account.Who want to sell it,please give me a PM.Thanks.

• @mycloud said:
    I have 1.99 eur server for rent too. Price 1.99 eur plus all fees (paypal, bank, exchange, etc.)Just sent you a pm

• Anyone selling the 4814 for a reasonable price?

• @george said:
    Anyone selling the 4814 for a reasonable price?

They're not allowing to transfer those specials.

Alternatively you can rent those & original buyer can outsource you there.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'm starting to hate these promo sales, because after every one there's a half-dozen people on LET reselling them.

• georgegeorge Member
    edited December 2014

@raindog308 said:
    I'm starting to hate these promo sales, because after every one there's a half-dozen people on LET reselling them.

Wish I'd knew about the promo sooner since I'd actually have a real use for the server(s), which can't be said about majority of people who bought them at time time (that's just my guess).

• @michaelphan & others,
    Just got 4814 back in stock (will be cancelling that tomorrow). If anyone of you need so let me know. How i got that back is pretty similar that one whom i sold it to, couldn't figure out that how to configure extra IP address on it with EXSi & i gave him 50% refund.