Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eNetSouthCloud - how to cancel my order?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

eNetSouthCloud - how to cancel my order?

caiappscaiapps Member
edited October 2011 in Help

I placed my order 3 days ago, but it's still waiting for provisioning, and I opened the ticket and no one replies me. So I tried to cancel my order, and opened a dispute via PayPal, but the seller (Enterprise Networks South) does not respond.
What else I can do?

Comments

• Try submitting a ticket on the regular eNetSouth site.

• Relax, they will have to respond to the dispute. Otherwise they will loose it.

• BeyondAllKnowledge said: Try submitting a ticket on the regular eNetSouth site.

LOL, didn't read?

• Did you check your spam folder?
    My case their support ticket went to spam folder.
    I have VMware vps for over a year.
    I order two openvz vps and all emails went to spam folder.

• no. no response to my spam folder.

• Have you checked your client area to see if your VPS is active or not?

I never received an email from them, but you can find everything you need in the client area.

• Have you checked your client area to see if your VPS is active or not?

Or checked the ticket itself to see if a response is in there and it just never got to you via email for whatever reason?

• thank everyone. But no update on the client area, either.
    I am so disappointed. what kind of service this is?
    Brandon, can you say something?

• Why not post your concerns in one of their offer threads here or on the main site?

• yomero said: BeyondAllKnowledge said: Try submitting a ticket on the regular eNetSouth site.

LOL, didn't read?

Did you read?

eNetSouthCloud its own contact form and email address. https://www.enscloud.com/contact/

I suggested him to contact eNetSouth: http://www.enetsouth.com/contact.html

It's all run by Brandon but I don't see much advertising with eNetSouthCloud and he is more active on eNetSouth so I figured that would be worth a try.

• Thank you everyone. I got refund. First using Paypal dispute. It's good!

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited October 2011

caiapps said: and I opened the ticket and no one replies me.

I guess that counts for a ticket...

But seems solved, anyway

• Glad you got it sorted u probably just got missed with all the orders they had. Brandon seems like a good guy am sure it was an honest error.