Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WebDesigner needed for custom landing page / easy task
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WebDesigner needed for custom landing page / easy task

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

I need a WebDesigner to contact me, as soon as possible, so we can get a Christmas Landing page done, with a countdown and a few other things. This should be pretty easy for the WebDesigner.

The current budget is 30$ which is, in my opinion, a fair price for what I am asking for. I have a draft here. Please pm me your email and portfolio if you have it. It would be even better if you can work tonight to ensure we can launch it asap.

Notes:

1 - Responsive Design (1 page only, pretty simple);
2 - Countdown;
3 - Minor other things asked;
4 - Draft is available, so you know what you need to do;
5 - 1 or 2 hour job;
6 - Future opportunities.

Comments

• Your opinion on price and time is .. off .. way off..

If you want that done in 1-2 hours you're dreaming.

• i got mad ms paint skills

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

ATHK,

It's just a landing page. Wanna get paid 50$ for 1 hour job, basic webdesign? That's not going to happen.
    I've had similar tasks done for the same price, and I don't demand much.

Thank you for your input, have a nice day! :-)

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited December 2014

paid 50$ for 1 hour job, basic webdesign? That's not going to happen

Sure it can, I know of designs costing tens of thousands that wouldn't have taken thousands of hours.

You can find designs for your price point too, but they tend to be just alterations of an existing template/framework. I'd suggest your requirements have to be very specific for it to be done in a small timeframe, else the back-and-forth will add up to way more time.

Ricardo,

Alterations of an existing landing page is absolutely fine.

LET was the first place I thought I should post to, so I could help this community as well.

The timeframe is 24/48 hours :-)

As for the design, the designer won't even need to create anything "unique" in terms of santa claus images, etc. If I post this in other forums, or freelancing websites, I'm sure I can find several that will do it for the budget but, as I said, I'd rather help someone from here.

• TBF I would've thought you'd have an offer by now. If you get stuck, pick a bootstrap template and I'll code those things for you. No need for my resume as you say, it's simple work :)

@ricardo said:
    TBF I would've thought you'd have an offer by now. If you get stuck, pick a bootstrap template and I'll code those things for you. No need for my resume as you say, it's simple work :)

You're portuguese like me, I'd be glad if you can do something for me :-)

Yes, it's simple work. I have a draft which will help you regarding the landing page I need. It's not complicated at all. With all these existing landing pages, it should be 1 - 2 hour task, maximum. The text, I'll do it, so no worries at all :-)

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2014

I'd try Fiverr for that budget.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I'm Scottish, ricardo isn't my real name.

If it takes that amount of time, great. You can donate the $30 to a charity since it's the festive season.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MrGeneral Piece of advice, don't put your full name on your signature and say you are from Portugal.

(btw, nice to see someone portuguese around here, olá!)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • It's possible but if it's that easy I would do it myself. It looks like you need some easy template work which is possible for $30,-. But not by me.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@wych said:
    I'd try Fiverr for that budget.

Thank you!

@ricardo said:
    I'm Scottish, ricardo isn't my real name.

If it takes that amount of time, great. You can donate the $30 to a charity since it's the festive season.

That would be just fine! :-))

@Gadelhas said:
    MrGeneral Piece of advice, don't put your full name on your signature and say you are from Portugal.

(btw, nice to see someone portuguese around here, olá!)

Olá Gadelhas!

A friend of mine has exactly the same nickname as you do, hehe!

As for the real name, I'm not worried about it, I'm friends with everyone here and would like to contritube as well, not ashamed of anything at all.

@ztec said:
    It's possible but if it's that easy I would do it myself. It looks like you need some easy template work which is possible for $30,-. But not by me.

Hello,

I indeed do, it's basic, nothing special/major, although I do not have much available time, and I'm sure someone else could get something much better than if I do it myself! :-)

I received a few contacts now, I will update this post as soon as it's finish to congratulate who did it for us.

I appreciate your comments folks, this is why I love LET!