Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any free VPS Hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any free VPS Hosting?

Hi I am creating a small community and are there any free windows vps hostings? I might need it for atleast 2-3 months

Comments

• Why can't you pay?

• small community? windows vps? 2-3 months? just looking at your profile and threads you have posted i can easily conclude you are a spammer.

• Is it you luis?

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • If you decide you do have a budget for this "community" I would suggest you look at Winity.

• if you want the community to stay alive then you will have to spend some $$. things like random ddos attacks will be a common thing if your community gains some population and grows further - you should really assume the worst and think it through, be prepared!

• Why can't you invest few $$ from your pocket and get a good VPS. You can't get any premium VPS for free in this world.

• haphost.com free 128M Openvz.But you should wait for a long time after applying.

• edited December 2014

@Sakura How do you expect the OP to run Windows on OpenVz using the host Linux kernel? Maybe you know something I don't...

• @rajprakash said:
    Sakura How do you expect the OP to run Windows on OpenVz using the host Linux kernel? Maybe you know something I don't...

Yes you CAN run windows on openVZ, but not with 128 MB ram

• Omg it's you Luis!
    And this is exactly the same thing you posted on your original account.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @c1bl said:
    Yes you CAN run windows on openVZ, but not with 128 MB ram

could you be so kind to link a resource where that is explained? if this is true then we all could save alot of money.

• @Mark_R http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/20136/running-windows-inside-openvz

But you will get suspended if your Windows abuse the openVZ VPS

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • c1bl said: @Mark_R http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/20136/running-windows-inside-openvz

But you will get suspended if your Windows abuse the openVZ VPS

I don't see running Windows in QEMU in an OpenVZ virtual machine the same as running Windows in an OpenVZ virtual machine. Fair enough though.

• Why Windows?

• I am not Louis, or whoever that is, I just joined this community some time ago and I just need a little help, if you don't want to help me, it's alright :) Don't accuse me of being someone else, I don't like that.

• @rajprakash said:
    I don't see running Windows in QEMU in an OpenVZ virtual machine the same as running Windows in an OpenVZ virtual machine. Fair enough though.

Yea, not the same. Just like one day you wear your shorts without pants inside, no one knows except you.

• I do know the truth. "That I am not Luis", I have read a few of his past threads and his English stinks. There is a large difference between him and me if you read closely ;)

• @flowz said:
    I do know the truth. "That I am not Luis", I have read a few of his past threads and his > English stinks. There is a large difference between him and me if you read closely ;)

its not the language that matters, but your persistent endless begging for free vps. besides there is no proof on your so called "community". where is that anyway? are you really poor that cant even pay $1/month at least?

• Jeez, bundle your spam (wo)man. Nobody is giving you free stuff so tits or gtfo. Spend those few dollars for your "community". And, why the hell does that need a Windows vps?

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
This discussion has been closed.