Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Cpu Cores
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Cpu Cores

mobiboymobiboy Member
edited November 2014 in Help

I need a powerful vps which has atleast 8gb ram and atleast 24-32 cores, bandwidth 5TB per month, location any (france preferred), my budget 30$ per month please suggest some deal.

Comments

• No.

• Best of luck trying to find that offer...

• I think GVH had similar offer before.

• frankfrank Member
    edited November 2014

@mobiboy said:
    I need a powerful vps which has atleast 8gb ram and atleast 24-32 cores, bandwidth 5TB per month, location any (france preferred), my budget 30$ per month please suggest some deal.

Online.net did have a 2x5620 server for 39.99 Euro's on Friday (only had 24Gb ram, and is only 16 cores). Never know they might run the offers again tomorrow. Its about closest you are going to get in the LET limit.

• @c1bl said:
    I think GVH had similar offer before.

Sure. But you're not going to get even close to the advertised resources. You might get half...

• Online.net,There you want.I do not give him advertise his house in France really good.

• Well, prepare to spend quite some money with those specifications! ;)

• If the cores are as fast as a low end atom, maybe someone can simulate some cores for you.

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

Better off with a dedicated server quite honestly but you won't find anything in your budget unless you are extremely lucky.

• I can do 24 cores @ 1mhz

Thanked by 1vpslegend
  • @GVH_Eric wouldn't help

and I can provide 32vCores with an Intel Atomic Calculate power, if you are interested in it, PM me

(trollface)

• I need a powerful sports car, at least 10 cylinders and at least 600 horsepower and free gasoline with it location in France my budget is 30$ please suggest some deal

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @nexmark said:
    I need a powerful sports car, at least 10 cylinders and at least 600 horsepower and free gasoline with it location in France my budget is 30$ please suggest some deal

teasing, I'll take the girl on the passenger side -
    but in the end now - do not disturb the opener!

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

32 cores = Dual Xeon 2630 v3 = 1200 USD to only buy both CPU, no RAM, no disks, no network, no electric power, no nothing...

• @jmginer said:
    32 cores = Dual Xeon 2630 v3 = 1200 USD to only buy both CPU, no RAM, no disks, no network, no electric power, no nothing...

Amortized over 3 years (which is quite long honestly), that would cost 33 dollars a month. There goes the $30 budget.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • for 30$ is included a girl ?

• @frank said:
    Online.net did have a 2x5620 server for 39.99 Euro's on Friday (only had 24Gb ram, and is only 16 cores). Never know they might run the offers again tomorrow. Its about closest you are going to get in the LET limit.

link?

• @derdigge said:

They will be on this page if they run it again - https://console.online.net/en/order/server_limited

Only thing on there at moment is the 64Gb boxes

• I can give you 64 vCores assigned to your vps, you can only use 2 of them though

• i dont need dedicated cores guys, i need 24-32 shared cores but all available for use.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited December 2014

Then find a VRS host. As far as i remember VRS cannot limit the use of the CPU so you should be able to see and use all the cores. You may get kicked out though if you abuse this ability.

Edis had VRS plans before, no idea if they are still available.

• Suspension is the problem, my processes consume too much cpu hence need no limitation on cpu usage vps.

• Then you need dedicated resources / CPU cores, not shared.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2014

@iamm 10 x for the comment

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@mobiboy said:
    i dont need dedicated cores guys, i need 24-32 shared cores but all available for use.

Good luck !

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2014

Get fewer dedicated cores bud, is clustering an option instead?