Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wable Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wable Review

AsaadAsaad Member
edited November 2014 in Reviews

I have been with them for a week so i can't say anything regarding up-time but, i can comment on everything else.

I like how Wable is running on a solid DC in Texas, and how the person who runs it made a slick bespoke VPS panel to handle multiple VPS deployments (He is also a member here)

Pros so far

• VPS "Bundles" so you can deploy more than 1 VPS on one account
  • Deployment is instant
  • Destroying, Imaging, and Restarting are quite fast
  • Serverbear shows strong USA network speeds
  • Can Set RDNS
  • Tested with EasyEngine and VestaCP
  • Direct IP Allocation w/ DC, i guess you can move to a dedicated from Wable to the DC without changing IPs and much easily than changing hosts.

So far so good, no complaints, i am going to stick with them since the DC they have partnered with looks solid.

More info https://www.wable.com/faq

Thanked by 2comXyz SpeedyKVM

Comments

• That's nice but they'll probably change things about in the not so distant future.

• I can see the price changing, and advancement in the CP.

However, since this is the 2nd phase of a project (things already changed) and supported by the DC and not some kid in a basement, i don't see it going anywhere.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • I've been using Wable for some time too and they have been very stable. Hopefully the pricing stays as stable :)

• AsaadAsaad Member
    edited November 2014

Actually i prefer the pricing goes up to deter spammers and attract a higher quality clientele. I already like their Twilio Verification.

Of course for new customers ;)

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • I've been happy with them so far, even happier when they gave out with the powerboost promo.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • Yep they are good ;)

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • For me too, they are solid really happy.. as others mentioned only concern is about their sudden changes in packages

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

Sorry, I just saw this, thanks for the kind words Asaad :-)

Wable is quite mature now, we beta'ed it at SXSW a few years ago as Incero Cloud. We've been working on it for over 2 years :-)