Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor 2.6.0 Launched
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor 2.6.0 Launched

Hi,

The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.6.0
This version has new features and some bug fixes.

1) [Feature] IPv6 Support added for Virtualizor Reverse DNS.

2) [Feature] The admin can enable the option to show the Server Name/Location in the Virtualizor Enduser Panel. By default this is disabled. To enable it, just change the configuration from the Admin Panel.

3) [Feature] The new SolusVM OpenVZ VPS Importer is in BETA stage now. You can import all slaves as well. While importing SolusVM will continue to work. There is also a WHMCS importer so all your orders can be converted to Virtualizor orders as well. The complete guide can be found here : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/SolusVM_Import_Guide

4) [Task] Resellers can now edit the "Sub User" of the VPS even the sub user has not enough resources allocated.

5) [Bug Fix] For an OpenVZ Node, Bandwidth was not reported correctly for the Host Node if the interface is not eth0. This is fixed now.

6) [Bug Fix] For OpenVZ Ploop based VMs, the inode count bug has been fixed.

7) [Bug Fix] Users could set the Reverse DNS for the IP which is not assigned to them. This is fixed now.

8) [Bug Fix] For Ubuntu based hosts, DHCP was now working properly. This is fixed now.

9) [Bug Fix] Bandwidth of a VPS used to show a spike if a suspended VPS was unsuspended. This is fixed now.

Full Article : http://www.softaculous.com/board/index.php?tid=6181

Regards,
The Virtualizor Team

Comments

• Good news for Delimiter customers! Many are just installing Virtualizor at the moment and things like ploop support has been asked about extensively.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @MarkTurner said:
    Good news for Delimiter customers! Many are just installing Virtualizor at the moment and things like ploop support has been asked about extensively.

Ploop has been long supported. There was a minor bug which was only in 2.5.9+ which got fixed now.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Any chance of a ClientExec plugin soon?

Thanked by 1VenexCloud
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2014

Nice update, like the solusvm+whmcs importer but I will probably wait for it to be out of Beta before jumping :)

edit: oh nvm: Note : "Only OpenVZ VMs will be imported as of now." :p

How about adding the -minimal openvz templates to the template browser?

Also the poop fix, is that auto applied to current VM's?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Nice update, like the solusvm+whmcs importer but I will probably wait for it to be out of Beta before jumping :)

edit: oh nvm: Note : "Only OpenVZ VMs will be imported as of now." :p

How about adding the -minimal openvz templates to the template browser?

Also the poop fix, is that auto applied to current VM's?

Poop haha

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @linuxthefish - You are not using ClientExec are you? That thing is hell, we used to give ClientExec with another brand (not Delimiter), neverending problems.

• edited November 2014

You have to work on KVM so the clients can monitor the stats.

• i got my first virtualizor vps from the doc today
    honestly ..
    i can say its is really nice and slicke interface .. good luck guys

• @MisterHost_NET said:
    You have to work on KVM so the clients can monitor the stats.

I am not sure what you are asking for.

@linuxthefish said:
    Any chance of a ClientExec plugin soon?

I will let the developers know.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • MarkTurner said: You are not using ClientExec are you?

The WHMCS conversion script only converts accounts but not their packages, so not much I can do about it. I've had quite a lot of issues in the past, but nothing major.

• @linuxthefish - what about Blesta?

• The SolusVM importer is definitely going to come in handy.

• Any news on binding certain IP pools to packages?

• @wych said:
    Any news on binding certain IP pools to packages?

Ip pools can be assigned to servers and server groups. While creating a VM with any plan the ip will be chosen as per the ip available to the vm's server.

• @virtualizor said:
    Ip pools can be assigned to servers and server groups. While creating a VM with any plan the ip will be chosen as per the ip available to the vm's server.

I understand that but a while back I was told package based pools may be an option...

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

Is there an ETA to the fix for routing IPv6 addresses over NAT enabled IP address pools? I keep getting a "we're working on it" as an answer from support but would like to have an ETA if possible. Thanks, keep up the good work!