Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX Dedicated * 2 CPU Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) / 48 GB ECC RAM / 250GB SSD * – $47.95
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX Dedicated * 2 CPU Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) / 48 GB ECC RAM / 250GB SSD * – $47.95

We are pleased to announce a new dedicated server special from our high-end only subsidiary QuadIX. The server package is a Dual CPU, 6 Core/12 Thread Intel® Xeon® Processor X5650 (12M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 6.40 GT/s, 48 GB ECC Memory (upgradable to 72+ GB), a FREE 250GB SSD Hard Drive (upgradable to several drives), 1 Gbps burstable port and comes standard with Dell DRAC remote management for as low as $47.95.

This is a limited time promo for our Black Friday sale and is limited to the first 10 orders, after the 250GB SSD option will default back to a 1TB drive, so act fast!! Please use the following discount code when ordering: BLKX5650

——————————————————————————————————————

Dual CPU Intel Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) Blowout:

» Dual CPU Intel Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT)
» 48 GB DDR3 ECC Memory (free upgrade!)
» 250 GB SSD Enterprise SATA Hard Drive (upgradable to 4 x 3TB -or- SSD)
» LSI Hardware Raid 0, 1 and 10 supported
» 1 Gbps port with 30TB transfer
» 3 IP Addresses (up to and including /24 IPv4)
» Dell DRAC KVM over IP (remote reboot, console and reload)
» SSD storage available

Per Month: $47.95
Setup Fee: $0

Order Link: http://quadix.co/ix/cart.php?a=add&pid=1&promocode=BLKX5650
Discount Promo Code: BLKX5650

Dual CPU Intel Xeon X5650 Upgrades:

Hard Drives:
»1TB SATA ENT Hard Drive $10.00 per month (up to 4 total)
»2TB SATA ENT Hard Drive $15.00 per month (up to 4 total)
»3TB SATA ENT Hard Drive $30.00 per month (up to 4 total)
»250 GB SSD Hard Drive $15.00 per month (up to 4 total)
»500 GB SSD Hard Drive $37.50 per month (up to 4 total)

Memory:
»48 GB DDR3 ECC Memory Included
»64 GB DDR3 ECC Memory $25.00 per month
»72 GB DDR3 ECC Memory $30.00 per month

Network:
»1 Gbps Burstable Port With 30TB Transfer per month Included
»1 Gbps Dedicated Unmetered Port available
»10 Gbps Burstable Port available

——————————————————————————————————————

Operating Systems:
All Linux and *BSD Operating systems are free
Bring your own OS is available - Install yourself over DRAC
Windows Server 2008 Enterprise: $10.00 per/mo

Control Panel Software:
cPanel / WHM $35.00 per/mo
Fantastico $3.00 per/mo

VPS cPanel / WHM $16.00 per/mo

IP Addresses:
3 IPv4 Allocation (3 usable) Included
/29 IPv4 Allocation IPv4(5 usable) $3.00 per month
/28 IPv4 Allocation (14 usable) $9.00 per month
/27 IPv4 Allocation (29 usable) $16.00 per month
/26 IPv4 Allocation (61 usable) $32.00 per month
/25 IPv4 Allocation (125 usable) $60.00 per month
Larger allocations, please contact us

Data Center:

QuadIX servers are housed in the Wilkes-Barre, PA VolumeDrive facility which is independently operated, occupied, and staffed by us directly 24 x 7 and utilizes secure closed circuit cameras.

Who are we?:

QuadIX is a subsidiary specializing in only high-spec dedicated server configurations different from current VolumeDrive offers.

Support:

We provide network troubleshooting, Dell DRAC KVM over IP, remote console, automatic OS reloads, free OS reloads, reboots, and hardware replacement / troubleshooting.

Network:

Contact us for more advanced network setups, Gigabit unmetered, custom BGP solutions and additional peering options.

Speed Test: (1000Mbps) http://www.quadix.co/bigtest.xz
Ping Test: 104.193.10.2

Setup time is aprox. 1 - 2 business days excluding weekends. We have several hundred units in stock ready to go.

If you have any pre-sale questions, please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] or toll free at (877) 669-8680

Comments

• No Black Friday ????

• no Los Angeles? :(

• What's meaning '250 GB SSD Enterprise SATA Hard Drive (upgradable to 4 x 3TB -or- SSD)'?. Able replace '250 GB SSD' to '4 x 3TB SATA'?

• @mustafaramadhan said:
    What's meaning '250 GB SSD Enterprise SATA Hard Drive (upgradable to 4 x 3TB -or- SSD)'?. Able replace '250 GB SSD' to '4 x 3TB SATA'?

Sure, if you pay. ;)

• @volumedrive Do you support BGP? Any RTO deals?

• Woah first time I've had my order marked as fraud as it says my address does not exist?

• @iKeyz don't worry, they don't have an address either. :) It just said "Address goes here..." in the "Pay To" area when I ordered.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish iKeyZ
  • Waited for a couple of hours with no response, so going to pick up an Online.net dedi deal instead.

• @volumedrive said:

Bought one. Invoice #624. Let's see how long they take to setup.

• Ordered mine last week Thursday, and they said it should be setup by this weekend. That was for the old promo though.

• Was considering this but then it sounds like they always have perison time issues.

• @darknessends said:
    No Black Friday ????

Our black Friday offer here is the 250GB SSD included with the first 10 orders for free.

• @cloudbells said:
    volumedrive Do you support BGP? Any RTO deals?

No RTO deals, sorry. We do support BGP with anything larger or equal to a /24.

• @iKeyZ said:
    Woah first time I've had my order marked as fraud as it says my address does not exist?

Please write to [email protected] and we'll help get your order placed. Could just be maxmind with a false alert.

• @Sherlock said:
    Bought one. Invoice #624. Let's see how long they take to setup.

1 - 2 business days excluding weekends. You'll receive the server Monday or Tuesday.

• @TheCTS said:
    Ordered mine last week Thursday, and they said it should be setup by this weekend. That was for the old promo though.

If you have an order ID.. we'll make sure this is expedited. Please write [email protected]

• @iKeyZ said:
    Waited for a couple of hours with no response, so going to pick up an Online.net dedi deal instead.

For future reference, if you need an immediate sales response, just call our toll free number (877) 669-8680

• Ordered one since 11/20 and nothing has been delivered till today.
    I guess I have lost faith in your company.

• @volumedrive said:
    No RTO deals, sorry. We do support BGP with anything larger or equal to a /24.

Can you share your skype id please?

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited November 2014

@airski I'm sorry to hear that.

@volumedrive Should we expect similar 9+ day wait times? Why such a delay?

• @HostNun said:
    airski I'm sorry to hear that.

volumedrive Should we expect similar 9+ day wait times? Why such a delay?

I'm on day 8. Hoping to have it soon.

• I guess one can't expect the world at these prices, although hopefully an explanation won't cost extra.

Maybe they'll move everyone's respective renewal dates up to the days they're able to provision?

• @airski said:
    Ordered one since 11/20 and nothing has been delivered till today.
    I guess I have lost faith in your company.

Order ID please. We had sold out on our original offer and received a new shipment of several hundred servers the week of the 24th. Setup times have returned to normal per our new special. If you'd like to cancel your order and receive a refund, we can process that or expedite your order. Please open a support ticket for assistance.

• @cloudbells said:

We do not offer Skype service at the moment. You can however call us on our toll free number listed above if you need immediate attention.

• @HostNun said:

Maybe they'll move everyone's respective renewal dates up to the days they're able to provision?

We do not start any billing cycle until service has been delivered.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • @volumedrive said:
    1 - 2 business days excluding weekends. You'll receive the server Monday or Tuesday.

Tuesday now. Still no sign of the server.

• @Sherlock said:
    Tuesday now. Still no sign of the server.

If you get yours before I get mine, that will be extremely messed up. I ordered mine almost two weeks ago.

• @volumedrive Do they all have SSDs now?

• @0xdragon said:
    volumedrive Do they all have SSDs now?

Just got mine. Has an SSD even though it said 1TB HD. Totally fine by me ;)

Thanked by 1volumedrive