Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any VPS provider for anti-ddos
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any VPS provider for anti-ddos

jeffpanjeffpan Barred
edited July 2012 in General

Is there any VPS which can do DDoS filter and defence at least 2Gbps traffic of DDoS attack? thanks.

Comments

• @Francisco from BuyVM

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • eastoncheastonch Member
    edited July 2012

BuyVM are fucking badass's when it comes to DDoS Protection :D! @Francisco

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I don't know if anyone has suggested this to you, but I'd recommend BuyVM.

• hm there seems to be a lack of serious suggestions.

Get BuyVM

• Hi, do you mean Buyvm's ddos filtered IP can defence the ddos attack?

• @jeffpan yes -- thats what the DDoS Filtered IPS do, Filter's out your incoming DDoS Attack - for the low low price of 3$ / month

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jeffpan said: Hi, do you mean Buyvm's ddos filtered IP can defence the ddos attack?

At 2Gbit it sounds like it's your run of the mill hackforums booter. If you're just running a website or your gameserver doesn't need UDP, we can simply block all UDP to your server and it's good till 10Gbit.

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

• Take a look at Black Lotus

• @Francisco thank you.but it's just a DNS service, which need UDP open, like zoneedit.

@jeffpan said: @Francisco thank you.but it's just a DNS service, which need UDP open, like zoneedit.

Do you know what kind of floods you're getting? From there I can recommend some rules :)

Francisco

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Francisco if we want UDP blocked in our vps, can we do it in the panel you provided, or do we need to open ticket?

@jcaleb said: @Francisco if we want UDP blocked in our vps, can we do it in the panel you provided, or do we need to open ticket?

Filtered IP's require a ticket be logged so we can have it applied upstream.

Francisco

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • bamnbamn Member

If you're looking for a provider with stock, DDoS Hosting Solutions can offer you an OpenVZ protected VPS

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@bamn said: If you're looking for a provider with stock, DDoS Hosting Solutions can offer you an OpenVZ protected VPS

I've had very bad experience with DDHS. They didn't manage to filter out traffic properly (my server was not reachable at all), and because it counted all the unfilitered DDoS traffic as 'clean' traffic, I went over my traffic allocation in under a day, which led to my VPS being suspended. I'd say stay clear.